Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuxtos

Oct 5, 2015
I need help in my low texture but does not appear the lucky block turns sponge and wands saw discs

Andrés Rojas

Oct 6, 2015
I have a problem entering to Lucky Islands, when I enter the resource pack starts downloading, the game crashes and this error appears:

Attachments

• Resource pack error.jpg
    Resource pack error.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,421

cuxtos

Oct 5, 2015
Low texture does not appear the most lucky blocks and when will enter the match appears that the texture is not installed this

DSen

Oct 25, 2015
[Цитата="rubik_cube_man, должность: 299478, член: 5"]Если вы присоединились к игре, требующей ресурс обновления и случайно отказался от участия в проекте, то вам нужно установить его, чтобы иметь возможность присоединиться к игре. Вам не придется скачать ресурс пак!
Это может быть сделано, путем отсоединения от сервера.
Нажмите на CubeCraft в вашем списке серверов и нажмите изменить сервер.
[Прикрепить=полный]54148[/прикрепить]
Убедитесь, что ресурсов сервера обновления включена.
[Прикрепить=полный]54150[/прикрепить]
Если Вы не понимаете, о чем я говорю, нажмите эту кнопку (на фото ниже), пока он говорит с поддержкой.
[Прикрепить=полный]54131[/прикрепить]
Затем, когда вы присоединитесь CubeCraft, ресурс обновления будут автоматически загружаться, и иметь возможность играть в игру!

Пожалуйста, убедитесь, что вы используете последнюю версию майнкрафт при игре в игры, которые требуют ресурсов пакеты, прежде чем просить поддержки![/Цитата]

DSen

Oct 25, 2015
здраствуйте рубик у меня текстур пак не качается что мне делать

Alekai Don

Nov 2, 2015
If you joined a game requiring a resource pack and accidentally declined it, then you need to install it to be able to join the game. You do not have to download the resource pack!
This can be done, by disconnecting from the server.
Click on CubeCraft in your server list and the press edit server.
View attachment 54148
Make sure that server resource pack is Enabled.
View attachment 54150
If you don't understand what I'm talking about, click this button (pictured below) till it says enabled.
View attachment 54131
Then, when you join CubeCraft, the resource pack will be automatically downloaded, and be able to play the game!

Please make sure you are running the latest version of Minecraft when playing on games that require resource packs, before asking for support!
I'm finding accepting it completely crashes my minecraft. It's fine on any server but this one stops minecraft from responding

erikdmxx11

Nov 6, 2015
If you joined a game requiring a resource pack and accidentally declined it, then you need to install it to be able to join the game. You do not have to download the resource pack!
This can be done, by disconnecting from the server.
Click on CubeCraft in your server list and the press edit server.
View attachment 54148
Make sure that server resource pack is Enabled.
View attachment 54150
If you don't understand what I'm talking about, click this button (pictured below) till it says enabled.
View attachment 54131
Then, when you join CubeCraft, the resource pack will be automatically downloaded, and be able to play the game!

Please make sure you are running the latest version of Minecraft when playing on games that require resource packs, before asking for support!
a mi se me cierra el minecraft dando a si pra descargar la resaoce pack e instalarla y se me sale del juego

Gamer 123

Nov 7, 2015
My minecraft gives me crash when starts downloading the resource pack.What should I do?

Kevin Campos

Nov 9, 2015
cuando entro a Lucky Island y va a cargar el pack el juego se me traba y me saca diciendo conexión perdida
Ayuda por favor !!
Minecraft 1.8 08_11_2015 21_07_21.png

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Please don't revive to old threads, this can be locked: @superxsnap @Terrarialover11
It's not even revived. The last comment was on november the 9th, that's just 16 days. I call a thread revived when it's about 2 months old.
+ this thread is sticky so it would be okay to revive it ;)

I've reopened it in case a player has a question and another player is able to answer it.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
It's not even revived. The last comment was on november the 9th, that's just 16 days. I call a thread revived when it's about 2 months old.
+ this thread is sticky so it would be okay to revive it ;)

I've reopened it in case a player has a question and another player is able to answer it.
Oh thats stupid from me xD On my screen it was in september XD

TimmV

Nov 15, 2015
It does not work. If I run the game entrance minecraft fixed and I fall.

maxim228225

Dec 4, 2015
почему когда я делаю также и захожу на лаки айланд но меня выкидывает

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom