Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like a solo mode?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pangaroo7

Apr 2, 2020
I think the title kinda says it all. I feel that a solo mode would be more geared towards more advanced players in the game, seeing as the current 6 player teams are constantly filled with inexperienced players. There's not a single game that I can remember where there wasn't at least one person on either team who didn't know what to do. This means they couldn't place towers right and always resorted to using the sword. This is all just pretty annoying stuff to deal with every single game, so a solo mode would fix all of this.

It could be done in one of two ways in my opinion, either you have 1: A literal 1v1 player game, with each player controlling their own side. Or 2: something like a 1v1v1 or 1v1v1v1v1v1 game, where each player controls their lane, and the enemies they send appear on all enemies' lanes.

I know this has probably been posted before, but it is really annoying to me how ignored this game seems to be, and it would be nice if that could change. Lemme know what you think!

Reactions: LlTE and ItsK8

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
This idea sounds good on paper but if you think about it if you have a 1v1v1v1v1v1 just imagine how many mobs would be spawned and it would get really laggy. For example, if I spawn 15 spiders that is 90 spiders and if everyone is doing that just imagine the entity count. I do like the just 1v1 idea I think that would be a fun exciting way to spice up Tower defense or if you just want to 1v1 your friend.

D

Deleted member 469419

It would be nice to add which you're proposing, 1vs1 game for who doesn't like play in team mode. It's truth that sometimes (as is normal) get into the game noob players and start to putting towers in wrong places and that is a bit annoying for the good players (tho I personally don't mind, I like to be their mentor).

Besides that, it would be nice a 1vs1

Last edited by a moderator:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The solo mode could work as it did on the old game CWA where a predetermined amount of mobs are sent out and you need to place towers to repeal them, they get harder and harder wave after wave and then a boss is dropped down to fight. I would love it if they did this! +1

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, this would be nice! I would be something different and you can place the exact towers you want! But the 1v1v1v1v1 is not a good idea, I think, if the prices stay the same. You can't possibly defend against 4-5 waves of troops on your own (well maybe you can but I think most player can't). So as The Docter said, it would be better if it was like the survival gamemode!

Reactions: <matriox180>

MoonHuntress

Apr 16, 2016
They had 1v1v1v1 (4 players against each other) at one point. It wasn't a popular game mode back then and most people preferred teams.
Despite this, I suggest bringing this back for the more experienced players or for the players that prefer to go solo.

+1

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I think the title kinda says it all. I feel that a solo mode would be more geared towards more advanced players in the game, seeing as the current 6 player teams are constantly filled with inexperienced players. There's not a single game that I can remember where there wasn't at least one person on either team who didn't know what to do. This means they couldn't place towers right and always resorted to using the sword. This is all just pretty annoying stuff to deal with every single game, so a solo mode would fix all of this.

It could be done in one of two ways in my opinion, either you have 1: A literal 1v1 player game, with each player controlling their own side. Or 2: something like a 1v1v1 or 1v1v1v1v1v1 game, where each player controls their lane, and the enemies they send appear on all enemies' lanes.

I know this has probably been posted before, but it is really annoying to me how ignored this game seems to be, and it would be nice if that could change. Lemme know what you think!
I think this would be cool,maybe even vs CPU someday(like expert,hard etc.)

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020

This is not a bad idea!

Haunted

Apr 25, 2020
1v1 would definitely be interesting but it will need to be balanced to make it work, like maybe double income as default, a constant stream of mobs that gets a bit stronger every wave, and maybe buff the gold mine. Otherwise it would be a race for whoever gets the pigman to the castle first, as a ton of tnt or archer towers is impossible in early game with the paltry gold generation even in some double income cases.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
That's a good idea to avoid playing with inexperienced players in your team.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I don't need new towers, new mobs, new mechanics, etc. I just want this. Can't be that hard, right? They don't even need to rebalance it, the few times I was lucky enough to play the game with very few people it was much more fun than any 6v6 match I ever played.

It's the only way they can save the gamemode from the sad state it currently is in.

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
I was about to post the exact same thing lol, it would be amazing to play without toxic players and noobs

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

yea definetly. 1v1s would be amazing

Reactions: TechnoAtomic

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
my favorite td games are the ones where everyone outside of my party and group of friends leaves haha

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom