• Yes, definitely!

• No, I don't think so.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If I'd be corrupt I'd pay you to vote yes on my suggestions lol
There are different levels of corruption. It's not because I steal an apple and my friend steals a car that I'm not a thief ツ

Opinions have to be changed by discussing but if you want to change your vote you can contact me anywhere. But I'm sorry, I will keep using this method.
Rewritten: "You're right, but I'm just going to keep using this method."

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There are different levels of corruption. It's not because I steal an apple and my friend steals a car that I'm not a thief ツ

Rewritten: "You're right, but I'm just going to keep using this method."
Don't exactly know what you meant by the first part but about the second part: Yes, but I tried to show my good manners by not turning your suggestion down like that.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Don't exactly know what you meant by the first part.
You said you weren't corrupt because if you were, you'd pay me to vote in favour of your suggestion. That's just like me stealing an apple and saying I'm not a thief because if I were a thief, then I'd steal a car

about the second part: Yes, but I tried to show my good manners by not turning your suggestion down like that.
What suggestion are you talking about here? If I didn't allow people to change their votes in the past then I would definitely allow them to do so now. I'm not turning down your suggestion, I'm turning down the way you handle polls and then find a weird excuse for it

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You said you weren't corrupt because if you were, you'd pay me to vote in favour of your suggestion. That's just like me stealing an apple and saying I'm not a thief because if I were a thief, then I'd steal a car
But that's not what this is about?
What suggestion are you talking about here? If I didn't allow people to change their votes in the past then I would definitely allow them to do so now. I'm not turning down your suggestion, I'm turning down the way you handle polls and then find a weird excuse for it
I'm talking about you telling me to enable others to change their votes. That's a suggestion (to me).
And I was talking about me turning your suggestion down, not about you turning down my suggestion :b

What is this discussion even about. Are parrots and sheeps always like this?
Hell yes we're verry aggresive
How sentinel will create those YouTube links?
Could you please just read the thread before commenting something like this?
(In case you don't want to, people upload their videos to youtube and mods would review them.)

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This thread has posted since a year ago and I didn't see it? Wow, anyways, I definitely agree with this thread on adding the clear evidence to someone's appeal.
Therefore, people won't complain about being false banned.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom