Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
5,487
17,962
689
24
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
This might seem like an another joke. However, technically i’m allowed to repost this marvelous suggestion since it got 25+ agrees before the revamp of the suggestion system and frankly there’s nothing to stop me at all from doing so.

So here you go.

Original post:


Also, I know its @SeasonalWarz now, but it will be winter some day around 21st of December.
 

josepadgui

Well-Known Member
Mar 26, 2021
872
1,148
129
22
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This might seem like an another joke. However, technically i’m allowed to repost this marvelous suggestion since it got 25+ agrees before the revamp of the suggestion system and frankly there’s nothing to stop me at all from doing so.

So here you go.

Original post:


Also, I know its @SeasonalWarz now, but it will be winter some day around 21st of December.
Another nonsense suggestion? Yessir, I love it :agree:.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom