Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of the Report System?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEFLUFFY_

Sep 15, 2017
So this is my first post on the forum, but it's been bugging me for so long.

I've caught multiple cheaters on the server, and in fairness, I've been seeing far less since the anti-cheat system was installed. But this doesn't mean that I don't see any people cheating.

I have several videos showing people obviously using illegal clients, mostly reach and kill aura. Now believe it or not, but I have like 600 views just from people seeing me catch hackers.. not a ton, but considering that's all I do, I'm impressed. So I try to jazz up the videos a little bit, for the few people that actually watch.

But the mods that review the reports constantly say I haven't provided enough evidence, or the video has been cropped, which it has, but that's for entertainment purposes!

I'm getting really frustrated with reporting people, taking time out of my Minecraft time and my day to try make the community a better place, but because I put an image in between two videos that's suddenly inconclusive evidence.

Has anyone else experienced frustration because of this?? I'd love to hear from mods too, to help me understand why they're not taking my reporting seriously.

Thanks,

THEFLUFFY_

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland

I've caught multiple cheaters on the server, and in fairness, I've been seeing far less since the anti-cheat system was installed. But this doesn't mean that I don't see any people cheating.

I have several videos showing people obviously using illegal clients, mostly reach and kill aura. Now believe it or not, but I have like 600 views just from people seeing me catch hackers.. not a ton, but considering that's all I do, I'm impressed. So I try to jazz up the videos a little bit, for the few people that actually watch.

But the mods that review the reports constantly say I haven't provided enough evidence, or the video has been cropped, which it has, but that's for entertainment purposes!

I'm getting really frustrated with reporting people, taking time out of my Minecraft time and my day to try make the community a better place, but because I put an image in between two videos that's suddenly inconclusive evidence.

Has anyone else experienced frustration because of this?? I'd love to hear from mods too, to help me understand why they're not taking my reporting seriously.

Thanks,

THEFLUFFY_
Staff members only ban cheaters when they are 100% sure he/she was cheating. That simply means that they don't ban players if they haven't got enough evidence. Please keep in your mind that you might be sure the player was hacking, just because you saw the hacks, but the staffs only see the things which are in the record. So that's why I recommend you do not crop/edit your videos. You can make compilations with the best hackers of the week/month for your 'fans'.;)

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017

Thanks,

THEFLUFFY_
Don't add sound or music to the videos or crop them. I think it's great you're trying to help out the community, I do it too.. but if they won't accept the reports for that reason then it's not worth the effort.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The staff members truly appreciate that you put work into reporting players but as stated above, you shouldn't crop the videos if you really want successful reports. Putting music on the videos is no problem, just make sure you're not doing anything which will lead your report in getting denied. If it gets denied and you surprisingly do not understand how then I suggest you contact the staff member who denied your report via a private conversation. He/she will expectedly explain to you why he/she denied it and you will understand what you possibly did wrong.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

Thanks,

THEFLUFFY_
I think its a nice report system. They only ban people if they are sure they're cheating.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

We do not accept cropped evidence or evidence that has been heavily edited. I understand you want to make it entertaining for your viewers but please do not forget the main point of why you're uploading the evidence, for us to punish the rule breakers.

Please keep in your mind that you might be sure the player was hacking, just because you saw the hacks, but the staffs only see the things which are in the record. So that's why I recommend you do not crop/edit your videos.

^ Well said.

IIRC They need to be able to hear for kill aura reports.

@zRinne

We would prefer to be able to hear the hit sounds instead of fancy music, it allows us to judge better in my opinion.
Don't forget, we aren't here for the entertainment but to reduce rule breakers and yes, we highly appreciate the effort in your reports :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom