Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
We all have those try-hards (me :P) who report every rule break they see. But every almost every single time it takes the same amount of time for it to get Handled/Closed. I was wondering if the more often you report and get it HANDLED, your reports go on top of the list. AKA yours would go on top of others. Now I DO RESPECT EVERYTHING EVERYONE DOES TO THIS COMMUNITY, I am just trying to help :). I'm sorry if I caused any major disruption, just trying to help! And someone do tell me if they already do this! Thank you staff for making CubeCraft a better server!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont think that it is necessary. The date When you reported is more important. It is Maybe better that all your HANDLED reports of one day, stay above the CLOSED.

Reactions: ChillyTree

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello @ChillyTree. I think that when you send a report it appears as new report at the top. You're suggesting that Staff check previously new reports instead of old reports, but your idea isn't good, old reports would accrue and this would be a serious problem. If they work like that, old reports would be left abandoned.

I can understand you, and obviously I loved it when reports were handled in 5 minutes when the new report system was released. But in my opinion it's more efficient and arranged look at the reports that have more time instead of new reports.

Regards.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Sorry, I don't quite agree with your suggestion. There's no reason that another member should have superiority over another member. This server and community is equal and should stay equal.

This system will also mess up the currently system. The currently system puts oldest reports first and backs up newer reports. With the system you want, all the reports will be scrambled and will be a mess.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Sorry, I don't quite agree with your suggestion. There's no reason that another member should have superiority over another member. This server and community is equal and should stay equal.

This system will also mess up the currently system. The currently system puts oldest reports first and backs up newer reports. With the system you want, all the reports will be scrambled and will be a mess.
Ok i get it :) Thank you for responding. I didn't know what the system was like so I was curious and just trying to help :P. Thanks

Reactions: Cyan
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom