Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Whenever I use /report in a game to get a cheater banned, sometimes it works but sometimes, even though they get banned, it doesn't say on my report list that they do, just that it 'could not verify' them. I don't like this as even though you are helping the server you don't get any acknowledgement that you helped when you should anyway. I think they should fix this or make it so you always get acknowledgement for successfully reporting cheaters.
2020-10-03_13.28.57.png

2020-10-03_13.29.28.png

Reactions: ItsSennee

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
First of all, helpers can't handle /reports as this is a moderator's task. So when a helper is dealing with a rulebreaker, it's not via /reports. Because the player was already dealt with, the moderator who was handling your report was probably not able to spectate the player anymore, so it was marked as ''could not verify''.
This can also happen when someone else reported the same player first, which causes their report to be successfully handled, and your report being marked as ''could not verify'' because we can't punish a player twice for the same thing, that would be unfair.
Also, I don't think this should be changed. In the end, it's all about the cheater receiving their punishment, regardless of who reported them. Also, we appreciate the time and effort that players take to report rulebreakers anyway ^-^

I hope this answers your thread. If you have any other questions or issues, feel free to ask!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom