• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2017
This is a add on to another thread but my idea of /report is this. Since people need a account to report /report to bring them to the websitee would not help. My idea of /report is for it to alert Helpers+ so like this. /report (Username) (Reason) And on the helpers+ Screen they would see this| (Username of the Offender) has been reported by (Username of the person who reported the offender) (Reason). If a person is trolling them they would get a 2 week ban.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This has been suggested many times in the past. It was on the server once, but it was removed because it got abused and most of the reports would be fake.
The current report system is a lot more efficient than an in-game report system.
I also like the current report system, so I disagree with this.

Reactions: Maaarijn

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No we had the command but it's removed because players were making abuse of it. And and it can give a lot of spam and Staff-members are spending their time.

If you want to report someone you can do /registerreports to create an account.

Otherwise giving a 2 week ban? No, because it won't come back.

I do not agree with This. Sorry.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The /report command got removed, because it was being heavily abused. Players were submitting fake reports and Staff Members were wasting their time on fake reports. Due to these and some other reasons, the /report command won't come back.

@Unipotato, @LucianYOLO. Lock?

Reactions: Maaarijn

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay 1 if /report did link you to the reports you'd only need a minecraft account since reports don't require a Forums account you just type /registerreports in game and you're for the most part set
2 they had this but it was heavily abused
and 3 why on Earth would it send to helpers if helpers are than going to have to report them Helpers can't ban

Pls nobody reply anymore and let this thread die out immediately.

No need to bump it up anymore with a request for a lock, it has already been done.
No, No, you don't get it
we need to stick it in their mind that it would be broken
we need to spam this
(not actually don't do that it is just a joke)

LilChub

Jun 26, 2017
okay 1 if /report did link you to the reports you'd only need a minecraft account since reports don't require a Forums account you just type /registerreports in game and you're for the most part set
and 3 why on Earth would it send to helpers if helpers are than going to have to report them Helpers can't ban

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Please do not copy other players their thread.

LilChub

Jun 26, 2017
Please do not copy other players their thread.
i replyed to thread i didnt make a thread saying dis
This is a add on to another thread but my idea of /report is this. Since people need a account to report /report to bring them to the websitee would not help. My idea of /report is for it to alert Helpers+ so like this. /report (Username) (Reason) And on the helpers+ Screen they would see this| (Username of the Offender) has been reported by (Username of the person who reported the offender) (Reason). If a person is trolling them they would get a 2 week ban.

U

Unipotato

This was a feature in the past, but was removed due to abuse and false reports. It is much easier for rule breaking players to be punished if you report them on our report website, https://reports.cubecraft.net. If you have any ideas on how to prevent abuse of this command, feel free to create another suggestion that elaborates on how to do this :)

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom