Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Yes, but sadly, the moderators are also here to punish the rule breakers, because moderator does NOT mean facilitator, someone that moderates is someone that is always checking chat/forums/discord for questions, helping people and punishing rule breakers, if you don't understand that, then, there's no point on keep talking about this.

Aparently you don't know this server enough, because staff actually have more things to do besides take care of player reports. Can you believe it?????? Aparently not, because this is my second time explaining this. Staff also test out new games and updates, help new players, help new staff, and actually play the games on the server with the community. So, like I said before, you can't expect staff to wait around 24/7 for a report to come in that requires that staff member to teleport to the player and watch him.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yes, but sadly, the moderators are also here to punish the rule breakers, because moderator does NOT mean facilitator, someone that moderates is someone that is always checking chat/forums/discord for questions, helping people and punishing rule breakers, if you don't understand that, then, there's no point on keep talking about this.
And yes, a group of friends can actually abuse the command, but still there will also be as many false reports on the website as in-game, or maybe even more on the website, why? Because on the website you can only report them once and its sent to the staff, but with my report system (that other people suggested before but in slightly different changes) that won't happen that much thanks to my system.

I don't think you understand what I mean. Or rather, what facilitating means. Facilitating means to assist or make things easier to understand to occur, which is basically what a moderator does. Being a janitor or a police is part of a moderators job, but why does it need to be such a big aspect when it can be easily dealt with?
Also, on the report site, you can report a player multiple times. But I don't see how your system will make it any better? "That won't happen that much thanks to my system."

Read this :p :

It would still be more efficient if you reported on the website. Spectating players in game is rather annoying, and staffs can't be everywhere.

(Also, when you reply to people, you do realize you can multi-reply?)

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
Aparently you don't know this server enough, because staff actually have more things to do besides take care of player reports. Can you believe it?????? Aparently not, because this is my second time explaining this. Staff also test out new games and updates, help new players, help new staff, and actually play the games on the server with the community. So, like I said before, you can't expect staff to wait around 24/7 for a report to come in that requires that staff member to teleport to the player and watch him.
YES I can believe it!! Omg this is dumb. Okay, but don't even tell me that also punishing rule breakers is not their work?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
YES I can believe it!! Omg this is dumb. Okay, but don't even tell me that also punishing rule breakers is not their work?

Punishing rule breakers is their job, but spending all their time spectating players is not as efficient as viewing evidence where players specify what rules they are breaking and where it happens.

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
Punishing rule breakers is their job, but spending all their time spectating players is not as efficient as viewing evidence where players specify what rules they are breaking and where it happens.
I know but this is why it's still a suggestion. We have to discuss all this stuff. Because it might be more efficient having the report in-game, or maybe not, who knows. Maybe they implement it and they start receiving reports, they just tp and see them flying and ban. You know?

D

Deleted member 169486

Staff applications are open, you can go game to game and ban the hackers.

Reactions: Simbaaa

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I see where you are coming from with this, but Cubecrafts whole system is built off of evidence. Lets say someone was very upset at another player. Them and their group could as /report them. I totally understand what you are saying, but Cubecraft my just be too big.:)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I know but this is why it's still a suggestion. We have to discuss all this stuff. Because it might be more efficient having the report in-game, or maybe not, who knows. Maybe they implement it and they start receiving reports, they just tp and see them flying and ban. You know?

Well I'm applying it to a real scenario instead of thinking this as a suggestion. And I still don't see how this is more efficient. I've reported enough and seen enough people hacking. And some toggle. I rather have clear evidence instead of spending all my time spectating and following a player in hopes to ban them. Not to mention, a good amount of players can tell who's a staff, so... They'll avoid them.

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
I see where you are coming from with this, but Cubecrafts whole system is built off of evidence. Lets say someone was very upset at another player. Them and their group could as /report them. I totally understand what you are saying, but Cubecraft my just be too big.:)
I agree with you but we really should try it. And making false reporting actually bannable would be a great idea as well.

Reactions: Emmy

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Once again.
If you're not sure don't do anything.

You're saying that to Cubecraft's community, or in general, Minecraft. You think people will think twice to accuse people just because they died?

And again, false reporting does not mean hackusating. False reporting is when you fake a report. Such as recording a player hacking, but somehow changing the name. Or photoshopping names into a chat showing them swearing. That's what false reporting means. Not thinking someone is hacking.

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
You're saying that to Cubecraft's community, or in general, Minecraft. You think people will think twice to accuse people just because they died?

And again, false reporting does not mean hackusating. False reporting is when you fake a report. Such as recording a player hacking, but somehow changing the name. Or photoshopping names into a chat showing them swearing. That's what false reporting means. Not thinking someone is hacking.
Yes I know, and people must be responsible of what they do, so yes, they have to think twice before accusing, even if they died.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 /report was removed bc it was constantly abused. @telegamer
910745_R_Z001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Top Bottom