Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

When you're reporting someone, you have to select what language the report is in, if the language isn't English, Dutch or Spanish, you'll have to select the 'Other' option. So, when you're reporting in another language, you should be able to say exactly what language it is. So, when you've selected the 'Other' option, a box should appear where you can type in what language it is, to make it easier for staff when reading reports.

03e7875bd90871549ca42094a7ec1bf6.png

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Until your last sentence, I didn’t agree, because nomatter what language it is, it wouldn’t matter because most staff don’t speak any of those “other” languages, so there would also be no seperation between them. But indeed, if we would know what language it is, it would be easier for us to use google translate or ask someone who speaks that language. Swedish is probably the most spoken “other language” and we have a few who understand Sweidsh, but Arabic and Turkish and stuff would be really a problem.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Thought of that too, but only for Arabic (because there's also a Discord channel for that in the cubecraft discord server) and for Swedish because I report alot of Swedish rulebreakers

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This'd be so much more convenient for Staff members dealing with such reports. Then they at least know which other language the report is in which would help them a lot as they can ask someone who speaks that language or just use translate on Google.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
only problem with the typing your language in is that people might just type any old random crap in there. maybe have a searchable list of languages.

Reactions: Shallidor

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Well, I was first going to say that I agree but I don't really agree with this to 100%.

I have made reports in Dutch, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and English ofc but when I make a report in Swedish, Danish or similar that they don't have I still have to type "Swedish report" in the extra information. And in my opinion, this wouldn't make much difference for me since I can't select the language like I do with English, Dutch or Spanish, I still have to type "Svenska" (Swedish).

Just to make it easier, they could just add the language they get the most reports in.

I always hear staff saying that there are so many Turkish, Arabic and sometimes Swedish reports.
Adding them would make it easier for us all since people take their time to help out with the language.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom