Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 292706

Hi, remember this update when they added the /report command? Yes its useless now.. why? cause the staff takes a lot and a lot of time to spectate the person that you've reported.. and 80% of the times you use that command on cheaters it automatically close... it was useful at the beginning of the update but then its not so now you will have to record and report which means the /report command is useless now.. :oops::(

Reactions: Nibaal

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
So first everyone asks for /report to be made public for all ranked players, and now that everyone has it, you complain because staff can't keep up with the huge increase of in-game reports. Mhm. Yeah it was inevitable that at some point due to the overwhelming amount of in-game reports, staff would fall behind. Also, rather than calling it useless, maybe make a suggestion to improve it too? I don't know, maybe the suggestions section of the forums is for suggestions?

D

Deleted member 292706

@Simply I'm not pro at using the fourm.
Maybe they should add more staff..What do you suggest?

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
1- The section you clicked on to post this thread is called "Suggestions", not "Complaints"
2- Adding more staff is easier said than done. There are a few people that deserve to be staff but those are not nearly enough either
3- I suggest the /report command is made available only to Obsidian and Plus. Emerald at best. And less daily reports for those ranks than they have with the current system.

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
So first everyone asks for /report to be made public for all ranked players, and now that everyone has it, you complain because staff can't keep up with the huge increase of in-game reports. Mhm. Yeah it was inevitable that at some point due to the overwhelming amount of in-game reports, staff would fall behind. Also, rather than calling it useless, maybe make a suggestion to improve it too? I don't know, maybe the suggestions section of the forums is for suggestions?
Don't create stories from your brain dude, he didn't even complain, and that's true, /report is useless, staff are not coming to spactating this 3 weeks

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
It is. The amount of in-game reports will be significantly lowered allowing staff to take care of all of them witout problems. Want /report? Buy a rank that includes it as a perk. This also helps CubeCraft's finances and stuff (i think, i dont have insight on that) cause players will have to buy more expensive ranks for the specific perk.
Adding more staff is also not a viable solution at least in the forseable future because you can't simply add everyone who applies. The people who are added must have the essential requirements fulfilled. Not many do.

Don't create stories from your brain dude, he didn't even complain, and that's true, /report is useless, staff are not coming to spactating this 3 weeks

What? Did you even read the title? He is saying that /report is useless. How is that not a complaint? And how can you expect the staff team, which is not very large in all fairness, to spectate ALL the reports they are getting daily from literally every ranked player? I would really like to see you do it. They are people too mate, they want to play too sometimes. I think spectating other people all the time you are online would be quite draining, don't you think?

I have a rank but that doesn't change anything lol same sense /report useless.. it's not like staff will spectate the person who has obsidian and ignore the person who has diamond..

You clearly misunderstood what I suggested. I suggested that /report is available ONLY to Obsidian, Emerald and Plus. I didn't say that staff should ignore reports made by lower ranks because those lower ranks wouldn't be able to report in-game at all.

I'll stop posting here as I said all that needed to be said in my opinion. Don't tag me, quote me etc. This isn't helping with my day at all.

D

Deleted member 292706

@Simply I have a rank but that doesn't change anything lol same sense /report useless.. it's not like staff will spectate the person who has obsidian and ignore the person who has diamond..

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Its very pathetic telling people to apply for staff. Why? Because almost all the time you won't get accepted, even if you meet the requirements like cubecraft said. /report isn't pointless because it may take long for staff to watch hacker you reported, its because most hackers have alts and a VPN. Despite cubecrafts vpn system not being that bad, hackers will just simply try all locations in the vpn they use, and they will eventually find a working location even if it takes time. Even if the hackers can't find a working vpn or vpn location, they can simply restart their router for a new ip. Reporting hackers in general is a waste of time for the reasons I listed above and the reason why cubecraft is full of hackers is because of their anticheat. Now I don't wanna hear that the anticheat is "being improved". 1st off, 1.9 sentinel broken af and has been the same for the past several months, while 1.8 sentinel is bad but not as bad as 1.9 sentinel because it has better checks for certain hacks. at the moment I don't think that cubecraft can do anything about the hackers, maybe this will change in the future

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes it isn’t much useful,but if you really want good gameplay experience you have to evade playing 1.8 especially or just the pvp section overall.I absolutely love cubecraft but minemen is way better for 1.8 practise for me and it isn’t that full with cheaters

D

Deleted member 352903

How many staff actually deal with reports? Because the only ones I have seen are Warriors and IceScreams. I was wondering if those were the only two to do it.
I think capitan deals with 1.8 reports
Ive seen kloska banning ppl too

Reactions: elchuii

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
It is. The amount of in-game reports will be significantly lowered allowing staff to take care of all of them witout problems. Want /report? Buy a rank that includes it as a perk. This also helps CubeCraft's finances and stuff (i think, i dont have insight on that) cause players will have to buy more expensive ranks for the specific perk.
Adding more staff is also not a viable solution at least in the forseable future because you can't simply add everyone who applies. The people who are added must have the essential requirements fulfilled. Not many do.

What? Did you even read the title? He is saying that /report is useless. How is that not a complaint? And how can you expect the staff team, which is not very large in all fairness, to spectate ALL the reports they are getting daily from literally every ranked player? I would really like to see you do it. They are people too mate, they want to play too sometimes. I think spectating other people all the time you are online would be quite draining, don't you think?

You clearly misunderstood what I suggested. I suggested that /report is available ONLY to Obsidian, Emerald and Plus. I didn't say that staff should ignore reports made by lower ranks because those lower ranks wouldn't be able to report in-game at all.

I'll stop posting here as I said all that needed to be said in my opinion. Don't tag me, quote me etc. This isn't helping with my day at all.
You are kind of agressive.

Reactions: Simply

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Sentinel is constantly being updated
Also, staff ban people for sentinel caught you cheating to make sentinel seem good and to make themselves feel good and that's very sad. Yea sentinel is being constantly updated when infinite flys and phase still works yay!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Question, what exactly are you suggestion? Considering you posted this in suggestions.
Anyway, people always complained about not being able to use /report and that recording rule breakers took too long or they simply weren't able to record.
Every time someone suggested this, people were warning the people who made the suggestions that making /report available for every single rank, would give staff members a ton more work. So they wouldn't be able to look at it that fast.
It still got added, and guess what? Staff can't answer all the reports because there are too much of them.
They can't be online 24/7. They're still human. They have to sleep, eat, go to work and or school. They don't want to spend all their free time on CubeCraft.
So yeah, staff can't look at every single report. There are simply not enough staff members for that.

If you are complaining about there not being enough staff and therefore making the /report command useless, I would suggest applying for staff.
Then you'll probably get rejected because they probably wouldn't find you a good staff member. Hopefully you will then understand that CubeCraft wants good staff members. That they don't just give random people staff rank.
Then, after you've realised why there isn't much staff, you'll realise that because of that, reports won't be handled as quick as you'd like them to be.

(Disclaimer: I don't know if you are or are not a good staff member. I just wanted to proof my point. But considering you made this thread and admitted to faking featured game votes.. I doubt you'll be a good staff..)

TL;DR: This isn't a suggestion. Stop complaining. Be happy they even gave /report permissions to all ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom