Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
Hey!

A few weeks ago now Cubecraft changed the /fl command to have pages, making it the same as it is in the Social Menu and I don't like it.
A majority of people who used /fl did it so they can see all their friends, without having to scroll through pages which takes a lot of time if you have a lot of friends.
I understand that the old way could flood your screen but overall it was better and actually showed people their full friends list. It was so much more convenient and saved time. It is also very annoying when you have 10+ online as you have to go through pages.

Before
1711633358163.png

After
1711633194381.png

I get that the new way may look cleaner but its just a pain having to go through pages upon pages. I also understand not everyone has pages of friends but to people who do, it sucks.

Agree if you agree 🙏

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I do want to say that it's not necessarily about it looking cleaner or not flooding your screen, but because if you have a lot of friends then the message can get too long for Minecraft to handle - to the point where it can actually kick you from the network if it gets too long. This is the reason why it was changed.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do want to say that it's not necessarily about it looking cleaner or not flooding your screen, but because if you have a lot of friends then the message can get too long for Minecraft to handle - to the point where it can actually kick you from the network if it gets too long. This is the reason why it was changed.
Pro sr mod 🤍✨
Hey!

A few weeks ago now Cubecraft changed the /fl command to have pages, making it the same as it is in the Social Menu and I don't like it.
A majority of people who used /fl did it so they can see all their friends, without having to scroll through pages which takes a lot of time if you have a lot of friends.
I understand that the old way could flood your screen but overall it was better and actually showed people their full friends list. It was so much more convenient and saved time. It is also very annoying when you have 10+ online as you have to go through pages.

Before
View attachment 229034

After
View attachment 229032

I get that the new way may look cleaner but its just a pain having to go through pages upon pages. I also understand not everyone has pages of friends but to people who do, it sucks.

Agree if you agree 🙏
But i see the new one better for me

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
good to know, but maybe like 50ish names a page instead? 10 seems so small

• Agree
Reactions: Loskol and Matriox

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

Before
View attachment 229034

After
View attachment 229032

Agree if you agree 🙏
I agree with that, and the people most affected in terms of pages are those with 100+ friends like me.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom