Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

This has been stated countless times before by players and staff. The /report function will not be added. There used to be a /report feature, however it was removed due to a huge amount of false reports. The current reports system works much more efficiently and will not be removed.

Reactions: Lilleh__

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Why wouldn't you say "faster"? I'm talking about the time it takes to get someone banned. If you join a game and watch from there, it takes much longer to get conclusive evidence than it does to watch a report or something. Reports may take some time to handle, but they do get handled.
But still: This doesn't even the the amount of falsely reported players into account.
It's not fast because right now I have a report open, since yesterday, it's been almost 1 day and the players still do not get their punishment, do you think that's fast?
And it's not the first time something similar happens to me, and I do not think I'm the only one.
And reporting does not mean banning at once, it means that a moderator will observe and conclude whether or not it is punishable.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
This has been stated countless times before by players and staff. The /report function will not be added. There used to be a /report feature, however it was removed due to a huge amount of false reports. The current reports system works much more efficiently and will not be removed.
I know, I said, I know it will not be added, but I like to discuss xD.
The publication is still open, and is a publication free of opinions, although only 1 in this publication thinks differently from you.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Mods may have too much work, i think they need to have other time than only helping people and banning hackers, they have a life too xD
Obviously, nobody wants to exploit others here.
They decide what to do, as they do now, decide when to open a report and take it and when not. The same would be with the command.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's not fast because right now I have a report open, since yesterday, it's been almost 1 day and the players still do not get their punishment, do you think that's fast?
And it's not the first time something similar happens to me, and I do not think I'm the only one.
And reporting does not mean banning at once, it means that a moderator will observe and conclude whether or not it is punishable.
Once again, I'm talking about the time it takes to actually handle the report. Once they get to yours, it'll probably take around a minute or two to handle it. Spectating someone until they clearly broke the rules can take much longer than that.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom