Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok that's a good point, but

A report with this command might take 10 minutes to be solved, because the rule breaker can be afk / have stopped breaking the rules.
Another problem: what if there are 2 players teaming in Rainbow map and all the other 22 players report them? Another waste of time
Im my opinion, you should just wait for your report to be solved. A staff member will take a look at it, and 1 day isn't that long. With a /report command,:
-Your report could take more than 3 days to be solved (doesn't matter if a player reports 15 people per day, there are more than 4000 players)
-Your report could be denied because the rule breaker might have logged out
Just record the rule breaker and report them at the reports site
If there is a report from the same person or from the same people, it is observed only once, there is no need to open the report of the same person 22 times .-. .
And if this afk, there is no need to wait for it to finish showering or eating or whatever it is doing, move to another report until they report it.
If a moderator wants to wait for an Afk, it's his problem, but he would be wasting time, the most logical thing would be to move on to another report.
And I already told you that the Staff are invisible in a game, they have that command.
Thank you for your ideas and speculations about what could happen, in reality it is what happens, and they are the most usual problems, but you always have to find a way out for them, and not get stuck in them.

T

The Lord Pleb

You’re the 20937415th member suggesting this, and no.
/report = lots of fake reports
A lot of false reports would be created by this and the staff would then have to spent more time on these reports, than doing appeals or server duties etc.
With this command, people who joined today would be able to report anyone. Lots of players hackusate, and there would be lots of fake reports
Ban players that make fake reports = 1000 bans every day
Just no
Just no.
I will not spend my time making an elaborate answer to this thread, when the reason why it will not be added again is obvious.

Just no

D

Deleted member 352903

If there is a report from the same person or from the same people, it is observed only once, there is no need to open the report of the same person 22 times .-. .
And I already told you that the Staff are invisible in a game, they have that command.
Be sure about this: a staff member won't come immediately after you reported someone, because they'll be probably checking other reports

Reactions: Lilleh__

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just no.
I will not spend my time making an elaborate answer to this thread, when the reason why it will not be added again is obvious.

Just no
If you want to take the time to read my answers, I would really appreciate it. It is easy to type "just not" but it is not easy to read and understand another's point of view, and I try to do it with you. I know that many put themselves in the moderator's shoe (without having been a moderator in a large server), but also think about how that would help us and the server. I already gave my points of view to each one of the answers, but sincerely to yours, which is a copy and paste of the others, which I already answered, I can simply say: Please, read and understand.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Be sure about this: a staff member won't come immediately after you reported someone, because they'll be probably checking other reports
Of course, there are many moderators, and other staff. And as I mentioned, it takes an average of 4 minutes (I say this from experience in large servers, especially in modalities such as Skywars and Eggwars), sometimes it takes time to fight (Hackers) or the teams split up (Teammings). At least I see that you understand my point of view.
As already mentioned, in that case, it would not be the only one to report it, and once the moderator finishes specifying one user, he could move on to another and so on.

Reactions: Humanoide99
T

The Lord Pleb

If you want to take the time to read my answers, I would really appreciate it. It is easy to type "just not" but it is not easy to read and understand another's point of view, and I try to do it with you. I know that many put themselves in the moderator's shoe (without having been a moderator in a large server), but also think about how that would help us and the server. I already gave my points of view to each one of the answers, but sincerely to yours, which is a copy and paste of the others, which I already answered, I can simply say: Please, read and understand.
Maybe the one who needs to read the comments of others is you, because I did not say that I have not read the opinions of others. I said I'm not going to make an elaborate response. Even so, I still disagree with the idea of this command.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
4000 players playing
4000 players report someone
4000 reports =
16000 minutes =
266 hours =
11 days
After 11 days, I'm sure that the player could have been punished using the site
But you are adding everything together, you are thinking that 1600 minutes are only 4 minutes that it takes a moderator to see someone.

By the way: The only thing I try to answer your comments is that you realize the error of Cubecraft, because I would not be surprised if the team members simply do not implement this, for a simple reason, which I will not mention because I think not all They are equal.
And much less I'm going to change my mind, to please the team members and other users.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
4000 players playing
4000 players report someone
4000 reports =
16000 minutes =
266 hours =
11 days
After 11 days, I'm sure that the player could have been punished using the site
You are doing simple statistics of what would be the day to day (if 4 thousand users report to someone)
Remember also that the moderators have game and work schedules (so to speak easily, their role) Not all the reports would be taken care of, the report would follow the forum, they would be two options, not just one.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm just going to stop replying, since this command will never be added and it'd be a waste of time :p
I was going to say the same but with a small detail, an example: Hypixel, has the report command, and has more than 20 thousand users per day, and not counting the number of new users that server receives for the publicity they make. your server. But I think they have a good command control system. But hey, each server has its own. :P

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
If someone call you hacker in-game they gonna type /report and fake report you
It would be in his right and if a moderator would like to see it, surely he sees something strange and surely not, if so, he leaves it and goes to another report.
If you want to continue with the debate send me a private message, I will answer later xD

D

Deleted member 352903

I was going to say the same but with a small detail, an example: Hypixel, has the report command, and has more than 20 thousand users per day, and not counting the number of new users that server receives for the publicity they make. your server. But I think they have a good command control system. But hey, each server has its own. :p
Nope, it's different. In Hypixel, the anti-cheat starts watching the player when you report them, not the staff members (I think it works like this lol)

Reactions: SpringWarz

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Nope, it's different. In Hypixel, the anti-cheat starts watching the player when you report them, not the staff members (I think it works like this lol)
I thought you were not going to answer. Of course, yes, they have the three systems: Anti-Cheat, Forum and the report, but come on, we were talking about the command.
If you go to Hypixel right now, if you are lucky enough to find someone who is breaking the rules, report it and you will see how a staff flies over it (seeing if it is a hacker or not, it depends on the report) if you report them by team or something Unlike hacks, you will not see them but they will be banned.
The reports are only received by the Moderators, the anti cheat looks at the whole world, it is a robot, a machine, codes, etc. xD

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 for all the reasons listed by everyone else. Also, staff need to see proof that the player being reported is breaking a rule before taking action. If /report gets added it should be nothing more than a link to the reports site. That way, rule breakers who players who don't know the reports site exists will get reported as the player reporting them will know about the site rather than just assume there's no way to report rule breakers.
You can pusish those players who make fake reports.
The staff aren't sentinel, they're human beings.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not only would false hackusations & things alike be a problem, but we also have to consider this:
In the past, a few staff members have said that they could probably do 10 reports in the time it takes to handle a /report request like this simply because of the evidence needing to be collected on the spot. On the report site, the evidence is already there & it takes much less time to determine if it's valid or not. So not only would this waste time by way of falsely used /report commands, but it also takes much more time than a normal report on the site would take to handle.
And as for punishing those who make false reports using the command: No. Players can genuinely believe that another is hacking, and punishing that player for believing something as insignificant as believing that is pretty illogical. Heck, you'd drive players away from the server due to them getting an impression that the supposed rule-breakers are being let go while the reporters are the ones being punished.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Not only would false hackusations & things alike be a problem, but we also have to consider this:
In the past, a few staff members have said that they could probably do 10 reports in the time it takes to handle a /report request like this simply because of the evidence needing to be collected on the spot. On the report site, the evidence is already there & it takes much less time to determine if it's valid or not. So not only would this waste time by way of falsely used /report commands, but it also takes much more time than a normal report on the site would take to handle.
And as for punishing those who make false reports using the command: No. Players can genuinely believe that another is hacking, and punishing that player for believing something as insignificant as believing that is pretty illogical. Heck, you'd drive players away from the server due to them getting an impression that the supposed rule-breakers are being let go while the reporters are the ones being punished.
Exactly, any common user could be wrong to accuse another of breaking the rules. Unless it's something obvious like Teamming, Bug, etc.
And yes, they can have the reason that it is faster, although I would not use that term, since they take a long time to answer, I would say it is more comfortable for them.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
-1 for all the reasons listed by everyone else. Also, staff need to see proof that the player being reported is breaking a rule before taking action. If /report gets added it should be nothing more than a link to the reports site. That way, rule breakers who players who don't know the reports site exists will get reported as the player reporting them will know about the site rather than just assume there's no way to report rule breakers.

The staff aren't sentinel, they're human beings.
The only members in the team that need to prove that someone is breaking the rules are the Helpers, because they are not yet authorized to punish a player.
The moderators are not chosen at random, you have confidence in them. They did not need, nor do they currently need to have evidence of their punishments.
If the user is innocent, he must prove it, for example if he is not a hacker, show his files, and in the worst case accept a revision.
If you were punished by (EXAMPLE) teamming, you have to have proof that you did not, you can appeal that. It is very difficult for a moderator to punish someone with reasons such as: Teamming, bug, just for revenge or some bad purpose, I do not think there are such moderators on this server. I have that point of view and that criterion about the moderators of this server.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Exactly, any common user could be wrong to accuse another of breaking the rules. Unless it's something obvious like Teamming, Bug, etc.
And yes, they can have the reason that it is faster, although I would not use that term, since they take a long time to answer, I would say it is more comfortable for them.
Why wouldn't you say "faster"? I'm talking about the time it takes to get someone banned. If you join a game and watch from there, it takes much longer to get conclusive evidence than it does to watch a report or something. Reports may take some time to handle, but they do get handled.
But still: This doesn't even the the amount of falsely reported players into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom