Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nosem

Mar 16, 2020
I've seen many people who're threatening or being very toxic.
This is mutable, but you need to report true the Website.
Hackers, Teamers, Cheaters, Illegal mod clients, is bannable with "./report"

So now this includes, that you can mute report too.
That'll be nice because no one wants to go to the Website.

Hopefully, you enjoy this thread, and hopefully, it should get into the game!

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020

I don't think this is a good idea because ingame the staff-member can't see the screenshot/chat so they have no evidence. If you just take a couple seconds to report on the site you should be good.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I don't think it is a good idea. If staffs weren't on the place where someone thretened you, they won't see what was said before they joined that lobby. So it is better to take a ScreenShot and report them on the web

Reactions: Zathelas

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this would help in any way. Rulebreakers who cheat or team are more likely to do it more often, while players are less likely to swear game after game. Taking screenshots is the best option, as you actually have evidence of the corresponding user swearing. It's difficult for us to see wether someone is/was actually swearing/threatening if it wasn't captured.

Also, it's just a couple clicks to report it on the reports site. Especially when only screenshots are needed. Therefor, I really see no reason to make this a feature.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island

I agree, but if you have a hacker who kills everyone, for example, it is easy to see, if someone scolds and he is gone then it is of no use to you and then mods can actually do nothing what everyone says and Sentinel who banned hackers too, so sometimes when I report someone I get later in my image of Sentinel that he has been banned. I like the idea, I would like to have that possible that Sentinel, but it's not possible. You also can report them on the website, I think that's a option too.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
To add to everything that's already said, this would be a bad idea because the number of in-game reports will increase and we don't even have enough moderators to check all current reports at the moment. Besides, someone who is cheating does actually ruin the game for other people because they can't play the game properly. This isn't really the case with people who break the chat rules. I don't see the problem with reporting those people on the website.

Edit: Another addition to what's said above: An in-game chat report system is possible by using chat logs, so it IS possible with evidence. Some other servers do have a system like this as well. It might be hard to implement and I have no idea if it's hard to use, so I'm gonna say no to this for now anyway.

Reactions: StrikerDH and Hoshi

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Aside from not being able to see the chat which is what he said, I think it's easier to report it, you just take a screenshot and that's it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom