Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
Hello, I think what the rank obsidiana is quite expensive and not it different of the rank Esmerald. For they
I demand and it would be good idea add the permission /report for the rank Obsidiana. How do you see it?

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello, I think what the rank obsidiana is quite expensive and not it different of the rank Esmerald. For they
I demand and it would be good idea add the permission /report for the rank Obsidiana. How do you see it?
What I see is an unexperienceda forum membera which doesnt know anything about rulesa ^-^

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There are many users with the obsidian rank, but there are less plus users. At the moment, we have 12 moderators, so the amount of reports they receive is overseeable. If obsidian users would get access to the /report command as well, the moderators would have to handle more reports than they can. I think this feature should stay PLUS only. I've been thinking about another perk for obsidian users, though: Double votes! The vote of an obsidian user would count twice, and if they'd buy plus the vote would count thrice.

Reactions: ItsDavey_ and Keanu

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I think 'normal' players shouldn't have the persmission to report players with /report, otherwise you can buy the /report command with money.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
the whole "pay to help server" thing is quite dumb imo, just give the command to people with like 50 successful reports

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Mm, true. I did not think in that you're right. Your idea it seems to me very good. Make a post explaining it. I will support you

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
the whole "pay to help server" thing is quite dumb imo, just give the command to people with like 50 successful reports

Do not many people would do the report only for the permission and after would do false reports. We do not would help

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I feel like /report can be EASILY abused. To be honest I find either sentinel or reporting on the website would be more convenient to me personally.

-1 From me. <3

Not a bad suggestion though as in making Obsidian rank more worth while.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think Obsidian rankers are smart enough to know they should be reporting rule breakers on the site and if they'd have access to the /report command, there will still be some who will abuse the command but enough players who will just use the command in a normal way. Though, I still think think Cube did a good way on adding the /report command to the Plus rank. And I believe it should stay like that.

I think 'normal' players shouldn't have the persmission to report players with /report, otherwise you can buy the /report command with money.
If you buy the Plus rank, you have access to the /report command. So you're actually also buying the command with money.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i think the kit need a rebalance but i dont want to pay 150€ for report

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
I feel like /report can be EASILY abused. To be honest I find either sentinel or reporting on the website would be more convenient to me personally.

-1 From me. <3

Not a bad suggestion though as in making Obsidian rank more worth while.
How can /report be abused? It's not an instant ban, a staff member will come and check first so only way to abuse it is by spamming and if you spam you will get muted so...

D

Deleted member 59979

Lots of people have obi.
Lots of people who have obi are the sort of people to abuse /report
Staff members will get overwhelmed by the insane spam

No.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom