Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
Hello, I think what the rank obsidiana is quite expensive and not it different of the rank Esmerald. For they
I demand and it would be good idea add the permission /report for the rank Obsidiana. How do you see it?
 

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
2,882
10,798
524
22
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello, I think what the rank obsidiana is quite expensive and not it different of the rank Esmerald. For they
I demand and it would be good idea add the permission /report for the rank Obsidiana. How do you see it?
What I see is an unexperienceda forum membera which doesnt know anything about rulesa ^-^
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There are many users with the obsidian rank, but there are less plus users. At the moment, we have 12 moderators, so the amount of reports they receive is overseeable. If obsidian users would get access to the /report command as well, the moderators would have to handle more reports than they can. I think this feature should stay PLUS only. I've been thinking about another perk for obsidian users, though: Double votes! The vote of an obsidian user would count twice, and if they'd buy plus the vote would count thrice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ItsDavey_ and Keanu

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
223
167
59
I think 'normal' players shouldn't have the persmission to report players with /report, otherwise you can buy the /report command with money.
 

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
230
128
59
the whole "pay to help server" thing is quite dumb imo, just give the command to people with like 50 successful reports
 

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Mm, true. I did not think in that you're right. Your idea it seems to me very good. Make a post explaining it. I will support you
 

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
the whole "pay to help server" thing is quite dumb imo, just give the command to people with like 50 successful reports

Do not many people would do the report only for the permission and after would do false reports. We do not would help
 

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,103
14,413
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I think what the rank obsidiana is quite expensive and not it different of the rank Esmerald. For they
I demand and it would be good idea add the permission /report for the rank Obsidiana. How do you see it?

I feel like /report can be EASILY abused. To be honest I find either sentinel or reporting on the website would be more convenient to me personally.

-1 From me. <3

Not a bad suggestion though as in making Obsidian rank more worth while.
 

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
I think Obsidian rankers are smart enough to know they should be reporting rule breakers on the site and if they'd have access to the /report command, there will still be some who will abuse the command but enough players who will just use the command in a normal way. Though, I still think think Cube did a good way on adding the /report command to the Plus rank. And I believe it should stay like that.

I think 'normal' players shouldn't have the persmission to report players with /report, otherwise you can buy the /report command with money.
If you buy the Plus rank, you have access to the /report command. So you're actually also buying the command with money.
 

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
2,064
1,756
253
21
Hallownest
Hello, I think what the rank obsidiana is quite expensive and not it different of the rank Esmerald. For they
I demand and it would be good idea add the permission /report for the rank Obsidiana. How do you see it?
i think the kit need a rebalance but i dont want to pay 150€ for report
 

GameSharkN64

Well-Known Member
Aug 25, 2018
230
197
119
25
Netherlands
I feel like /report can be EASILY abused. To be honest I find either sentinel or reporting on the website would be more convenient to me personally.

-1 From me. <3

Not a bad suggestion though as in making Obsidian rank more worth while.
How can /report be abused? It's not an instant ban, a staff member will come and check first so only way to abuse it is by spamming and if you spam you will get muted so...
 
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
Lots of people have obi.
Lots of people who have obi are the sort of people to abuse /report
Staff members will get overwhelmed by the insane spam

No.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom