Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes.

• No, I like it how it is now.

• No, It would be to much work for the Helpers and Mods.

• No, only one person should need to report.

• Yes but 5+ plus people should need to report

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 11, 2021
Read before voting please.
Maybe there could be a /report [playername] but 4 players would have to report one player for it to be looked into. If 2-5 people in a party report it only counts as one so a party can't troll/spam. This would be an add on to the current reporting system

Example: if a guy were to be reported 2 times in one game and then reported 1 time again by a different player in the next game that would notify a helper to come to take a look at them.
If 3 people in a party report one guy it would only count as one report. So if 4 people in a party reported a guy 3 more people would also have to report them to notify a helper.

Optional (say if you like this bit): It could also notify the player that was reported after 2 reports in the same hour that there was some potential suspicious activity going on and it hopefully stops them from hacking any more.

Last edited:

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
The problem of this is that some people can report them for no reason because it is a “prank” or they are just salty.

Reactions: Vrachtschip
Jan 11, 2021
The problem of this is that some people can report them for no reason because it is a “prank” or they are just salty.
I guess if a party of people all reported that would work but the point is that 3-5 people would have to report for the helpers to even get a notification.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I guess if a party of people all reported that would work but the point is that 3-5 people would have to report for the helpers to even get a notification.
That still would make a lot of work for the staff since some people can do this for a “prank” by getting people to report them, also tbh there are a lot of salty people. •-•

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
It most likely won't be the case for a long time due to how small the staff team is atm for Bedrock. Even if it were to happen now, it would just get abused even if it requires 3-5 players to report the same person for a staff-member to get a notification. It could be abused very easily just by telling people to report someone. I would absolutely love to see /report on Bedrock in the future. Maybe something cool would be that you can report them when you're above a certain vip level. But right now is just not the right time for it.

Reactions: ReMD0G

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
There's still a lack of bedrock moderators, a huge amount of players is not an easy thing, a moderator will receive massive player reports, till they review the evidence till ban.... For 100+... Everyday. So it's not how it looks like, they have a quite good amount of Java staff but only a few of bedrock, so that's why it will be a so much work for Helpers and Moderators

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
We already do not handle all of our Java /report’s and if this was added I think a lot of reports would go unnoticed. We have systems in place that make /report kind of irrelevant, so it’s not really needed anyway. The only way I could see /report working on Bedrock right now is if it was strictly a Content creator and staff thing. Good idea for when we get more helpers in the future though!

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom