Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes.

• No, I like it how it is now.

• No, It would be to much work for the Helpers and Mods.

• No, only one person should need to report.

• Yes but 5+ plus people should need to report

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 11, 2021
Read before voting please.
Maybe there could be a /report [playername] but 4 players would have to report one player for it to be looked into. If 2-5 people in a party report it only counts as one so a party can't troll/spam. This would be an add on to the current reporting system

Example: if a guy were to be reported 2 times in one game and then reported 1 time again by a different player in the next game that would notify a helper to come to take a look at them.
If 3 people in a party report one guy it would only count as one report. So if 4 people in a party reported a guy 3 more people would also have to report them to notify a helper.

Optional (say if you like this bit): It could also notify the player that was reported after 2 reports in the same hour that there was some potential suspicious activity going on and it hopefully stops them from hacking any more.

Last edited:

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
The problem of this is that some people can report them for no reason because it is a “prank” or they are just salty.

Reactions: Vrachtschip
Jan 11, 2021
The problem of this is that some people can report them for no reason because it is a “prank” or they are just salty.
I guess if a party of people all reported that would work but the point is that 3-5 people would have to report for the helpers to even get a notification.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I guess if a party of people all reported that would work but the point is that 3-5 people would have to report for the helpers to even get a notification.
That still would make a lot of work for the staff since some people can do this for a “prank” by getting people to report them, also tbh there are a lot of salty people. •-•

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
It most likely won't be the case for a long time due to how small the staff team is atm for Bedrock. Even if it were to happen now, it would just get abused even if it requires 3-5 players to report the same person for a staff-member to get a notification. It could be abused very easily just by telling people to report someone. I would absolutely love to see /report on Bedrock in the future. Maybe something cool would be that you can report them when you're above a certain vip level. But right now is just not the right time for it.

Reactions: ReMD0G

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
There's still a lack of bedrock moderators, a huge amount of players is not an easy thing, a moderator will receive massive player reports, till they review the evidence till ban.... For 100+... Everyday. So it's not how it looks like, they have a quite good amount of Java staff but only a few of bedrock, so that's why it will be a so much work for Helpers and Moderators

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
We already do not handle all of our Java /report’s and if this was added I think a lot of reports would go unnoticed. We have systems in place that make /report kind of irrelevant, so it’s not really needed anyway. The only way I could see /report working on Bedrock right now is if it was strictly a Content creator and staff thing. Good idea for when we get more helpers in the future though!

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom