Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CZFox

Jun 20, 2015
The Netherlands
The last game I encountered two hackers and I tried to report both. One disconnected, which apparently renders /report useless. Therefore I tried to report another hacker as quickly as possible, so I put in "Hacking" as reason. This gave an error and the guy left immediately after this, so I wasn't able to submit a second report. Why does /report not work globally?

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,
You can only report a player if he is in your game. You cant report something for the offence 'hacking' but you can for Auto armour, Auto brige, auto clicker, anti knockback, auto loot, bunny hop, fly, no slowdown, kil aura, name, reach, skin, speed and teaming so not just for hacking.

D

Deleted member 421664

Hey.
They have some Problem with Systems if you see any bug please Reports bug in a website and They will Fix That soon!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You can only use /report on players in your game. So that when staff sees it they can come and take a look.
This is what I know of it. I am not staff so don't know for sure!

~Fesa

CZFox

Jun 20, 2015
The Netherlands
You can only use /report on players in your game. So that when staff sees it they can come and take a look.
This is what I know of it. I am not staff so don't know for sure!

~Fesa

Yeah, that's what I figured. I am not sure why they would restrict /report to players in your current game, especially since one is already limited to 3 (or 6) reports per day.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, that's what I figured. I am not sure why they would restrict /report to players in your current game, especially since one is already limited to 3 (or 6) reports per day.
Neither do I, but hey you can always so Nvidia replay or something else so that you have everything recorded! And you'll always be able to report the hackers if you saw them hacking obviously

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hmm, I don’t think this issue is well known.
I suggest you to report it as a bug, after recreating a similar situation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom