Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
I have seen a lot of servers with this feature, and it has been very successful. If a player sees a rulebreaker, they can just /report X bhop, notifying admins, and triggering sentinel to check for suspicious behaviour and suchlike. Not sure if this would work, and people could abuse it. I thought it was still a cool concept though.

Cubecraft had a /report command in the past but it was removed due to being abused. It's better for staff to spend their time handling reports on the report website than checking the massive amount of false reports in the server.
You can report hackers with video evidence at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
Sentinel is already always watching over every player and looking for suspicious activity, the /report command wouldn't make any difference in Sentinel's case.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
This has been reported many times before and I will say here what I said to them. I do not like this idea at all as it would be so abused. On top of that, the spam that Admins would receive from it would be insane. They are already so busy, this would just add more stress to them. The best thing players can do is record and report the rulebreakers, which helps the staff and the server. So even though this si a decent idea, I do not like it and would not like to see it added, sorry.

@BrokenAyzer @AnimalTamer1 this thread can be locked as the question has been answered.
Please do not ask for a lock on someone else's thread as it is not yours

-Moved to Suggestions and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom