Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Heyo it's Framb00s here
and today I suggest repeating 'cross teaming' messages!
for example you say in chat: '(name) and (name) teaming isn't allowed' and they say: 'where does that stand?' or you: don't make the rules. What I say in chat: 'at the begin of the game the chat says teaming isn't allowed ' and they say WERE I DON'T SEE IT so I suggest that the message 'cross teaming isn't allowed' repeats after 1 minute or 30 seconds.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well I don't think it'll be very useful, people are already ignoring the 'Teaming isn't allowed in Solo ......' warning at the start of a Solo game so they'll definitely ignore the second 'Teaming isn't allowed in Solo ......' warning. So no, I don't think it'll be useful.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Simpler solution. Just remove the warning all together. It opens too many loopholes

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Some ways i do agree but repeating after 1min every time will flood the chat with spam warnings, i prefer a big bald red text that appears at the center of the screen saying "TEAMING IS NOT ALLOWED" Then a few minutes later normal text in chat will appear Do Not Cross Team, It Is Bannable, You Have Been Warned. Or something like that, that takes the spot of you saying before you report someone that teaming is not allowed and would make it seem like a more serious punishment.

Reactions: Baploon

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
A big title in the middle of the screen should be sufficient enough to warn people that cross teaming isn't allowed.
Warning people in chat is just stupid as a lot of the time people don't pay attention to it.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Some ways i do agree but repeating after 1min every time will flood the chat with spam warnings, i prefer a big bald red text that appears at the center of the screen saying "TEAMING IS NOT ALLOWED" Then a few minutes later normal text in chat will appear Do Not Cross Team, It Is Bannable, You Have Been Warned. Or something like that, that takes the spot of you saying before you report someone that teaming is not allowed and would make it seem like a more serious punishment.
what I already said im not sure about the time.

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
Honestly just record them if they are breaking a rule that has been told plenty of times not to do record them just give them one warning and then record if they dont stop teaming in solo or cross teaming in team.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
what I already said im not sure about the time.
The way you said it sounded like you wanted them to add a regular text 'bubble' in chat saying teaming is bannable which to be fair is mostly ignored, and what i asked for is for them to make it appear on the entire screen the first time, then the second time in chat.
Honestly just record them if they are breaking a rule that has been told plenty of times not to do record them just give them one warning and then record if they dont stop teaming in solo or cross teaming in team.
It is sometimes annoying for you to have to warn people every time
1. You might be in a middle of a fight and can't type
2. They might just completely ignore you and/or start saying mean things
3. An OFFICIAL warning that is publicly displayed will most likely stop them.
I mean warnings and punishments are suppose to be taken somewhat seriously so you don't repeat the same mistake, but if someone hears a warning from a non-staff member they mostly ignore it and fight back instead of taking the warning and stop what they are doing.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
The way you said it sounded like you wanted them to add a regular text 'bubble' in chat saying teaming is bannable which to be fair is mostly ignored, and what i asked for is for them to make it appear on the entire screen the first time, then the second time in chat.
Oh what I mean is like a message in the chat that keeps repeating after 1 min or 5 min

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Oh what I mean is like a message in the chat that keeps repeating after 1 min or 5 min
5 minutes is something I can agree with but 1 minute is too little and after like 3 warnings they should stop repeating the warning because it is the teamer's fault they didn't read it.
Lets say it repeats every 5 minutes for the first 20 minutes of the game, after that it repeats itself every 10 minutes... and so on, because that late into the game it is almost impossible you didn't read the warnings, and is meant to be your fault for not doing so.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
They'll definitely ignore it if they already ignore the first 'Teaming isn't allowed in Solo ......' warning. I'm not in for this, it will not help I think.
Most of them don't even see the message because it got mixed in the other messages

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Warning them once in game is something that needs to happen. I am unsure if this rule will change in the near future.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Warning them once in game is something that needs to happen. I am unsure if this rule will change in the near future.

But why does it need to happen?
Anyone with a brain can tell the difference between solo and team. And everyone that plays on cube, believe it or not actually has a brain.
You don't need to warn people that are hacking, and really there's no difference between the two. They're both methods used to give an unfair advantage.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom