Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like some of these suggestions added in the game?

• Yes! All of them.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yeh, some of them...(which?)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, they all suck :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Greetings!

Now, I know what you're gonna say. This suggestion is unneccesary right now as the games that will be updated next are SkyWars and Tower Defence and that the Free For All community is toxic, so updating the game would enhance the toxicity.

Yes those are some very good points but I figured, since I came up with a few ideas on the spot, I might as well post them here for the future and so that I don't forget them for a future suggestion.

Just a heads up, this is all text. If you are tired or not feeling well, do not read it as it will just make you worse due to the repetitiveness and size of it!

So now that all that is clear, I'll get on with it.

1st and most obvious suggestion is...
New Maps!
Starting off with, possibly, the biggest aspect of the game, all the maps need to be renewed.

Community Feedback:
In my opinion, the Build Team needs to take all the feedback from the community, especially when creating an FFA map.
FFA maps are aimed to enhance the PvP experience, and there are no better people to ask than the people that play on those maps.
Keep in mind that I do not have insight into how the Build Team goes about creating maps, so if something I say is practically impossible for them, feel free to tell me!

"Community-Made" Maps:
This is similar to map submissions, which have been closed for a very long time. What I am suggesting with this is not opening map submissions, but instead creating a map, testing it with a few players on a test server and modifying it accordingly to the feedback those players give. Only a select few people are allowed access to the test server,
preferably with over 10 days of playtime in FFA. (There are quite a few people with that much playtime, believe me)

Actual Community-Made Maps:
So this is a little complicated. If you don't understand it, ask me to edit it and make it clearer.
Players from the FFA community, who are experienced builders too, could work with the build team in the entire development of a map. These players would be play a key role in the creation of the maps, not only giving the Build Team feedback, but optimizing the map themselves.
This is highly unlikely as there is the Build Team to make maps, so they don't needed more people.

Even MORE Actual Community-Made Maps:
Map Submissions. Nothing more to it. I know that there are many reasons why they are closed, but I think that the current playerbase is mature enough to realize that the standards for a map are very high, understanding that a decent build, is not enough, so they won't submit it.

Keep in mind that I will probably be editing this thread, so this is not the final form.

Clans:
Want something controversial to talk about? I got you covered. Clans.
Make a clan/guild (preferably guild) system that allows you to have a specific amount of players in your guild, depending on your rank. Like parties. Also, a maximum amount of allied guilds, would be beneficial to stop massive fights that conclude to harrassment from both sides. ! allied guild is more than enough.
Typing this I realize it doesn't sound as good as it did in my head, but still.
Anything to combat the creation of massive clans would work. Type your suggestions below.

Gamemodes:
Re-introduce the normal gamemode. Overpowered is fun and all, but it lacks the speed of normal.

In normal, kills were must easier to get and you were either rewarded for playing well, or punished due to the fast-paced nature of it.
I know that only Overpowered was kept for FFA because it had the majority of the players before the Big Change, but now that it is the only gamemode, a lot of people want to do something differnet from time to time.

That is all I've got for now. I am aware that some of these ideas sound a bit extreme but it is high time Free For All was renovated. The only new maps that have been introduced are Tropical and the wings map which I can't remember the name of.

Give me your feedback below. I really want to hear it.
Please don't say "It's dumb". That's no use to me. Say "It's dumb because..."

Thanks for reading this massive scrpit.

-SimplyExplained

Reactions: Phoah

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heeii Simply. ^_^
No it isn’t unneccesary.
Yeah all the maps need to be renewed. Every map is a little bit old right now, I love to see renewed maps.

Also in my opinion, the Build Team needs to take all the feedback from the community. That will make the community stronger.

Clans I like it, I'm not officially part of an clan, and happy to say that no, you don't have to change your name to something ending with TBH_.

Nicea thread man, keep it up! <3
Greetings
Phoah.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom