Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snivy Films

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
163
156
119
[Location Unknown]
I dont agree on removing it, funny stuff can happen with the game, you can't really say we all dont like it, because that is the same if I said we all dont like half heath, both of which are very, very not true, granted I dont really like half health, but my opinion on a option shouldn't be the end all be all decision to remove half health. Im going to say keep Triple Health
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom