Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snivy Films

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
163
156
119
[Location Unknown]
I dont agree on removing it, funny stuff can happen with the game, you can't really say we all dont like it, because that is the same if I said we all dont like half heath, both of which are very, very not true, granted I dont really like half health, but my opinion on a option shouldn't be the end all be all decision to remove half health. Im going to say keep Triple Health
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
Top Bottom