Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Why remove it? cause hardly anyone plays it and i suggest maybe putting something like Speed skywars or deathmatch on the middle or something like that

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning McQueen

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Skywars is already a fast game mode so theres no need to be a speed Skywars also, Speed egg wars was a gamemode that had speed and they end it up removing the speed effect cause it was hard to PvP so adding a speed skywars will be pointless since it doesn't add anything new and will make PvP difficult sorry but I don't think is a good idea -1:confused1:

L

Lightning McQueen

Speed skywarserino? Ok thats not a bad idea and i actually dont mine if they remove no kits and abilities . Speed skywars sounds interesting but It'd be more like deathmatch considering that skywars is already fasterino

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
1: I prefer skywars without kits because you can not get an op swird in basic items, that's why I like the 'No Kit No Abiliy' gamemode.
2: Why would cubecraft make speed mode for skywars, speed mode is made for eggwars because eggwars can last e.g. 2 hours, while speed mode makes the game end in 20 minutes..
Does skywars last long? NO > I don't see why speed skywars would have to be introduced

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Due to so many different conflicting discussion/opinions going to make a bunch of threads in relation to some of the poll suggestions proposed from this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-next-skywars-update.191642/ This will mean we get more direct information on each suggestion.

What are 'No kits or abilities' boards?
When SkyWars abilities was first released a lot of the abilities gave you a huge advantage, 50% chance to do more damage when you are below 5 hearts 60% of the time. This got nerfed to 16% of the time at max. Another ability that was ridiculously high was an arrow ability, which you would have a 60% chance to shoot 3 arrows this got nerfed to 18% chance at max.

Now kits... With the proposed changes, in theory kits like Swordsman and Iron golem will not dominate SkyWars anymore so it should be more fair and balanced. This makes this board not as important as it once was.

Discuss what you'd like to see, make sure to vote and keep on topic!

If you voted replace it with a new mode, feel free to suggest new ideas

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/no-kits-or-abilities-section-removed.193047/

We have this thread and its pretty much confirmed its going to be removed in the next update.

Speed Skywars would not be a good idea sorry. -1

Skywars is already a fast game mode so theres no need to be a speed Skywars also, Speed egg wars was a gamemode that had speed and they end it up removing the speed effect cause it was hard to PvP so adding a speed skywars will be pointless since it doesn't add anything new and will make PvP difficult sorry but I don't think is a good idea -1:confused1:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I want to keep it. If it was removed, I'd want kits and abilities to be massively nerfed.
With basic chests, the iron golem and the swordsman are stupidly overpowered. On team skywars maps you can use the anvil and enchanter kits to make knockback 2 swords resulting in terrible fights. The missing abilities give new players a considerable disadvantage making games unfair.

I prefer no kits and abilities. If it was removed, the better kits have to be nerfed, it has to be impossible or very hard to make knockback 2 swords, the best kits should be free and abilities should not give an advantage (have some abilities for free and only allow to change them rather than activate everything).

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Why remove it? cause hardly anyone plays it and i suggest maybe putting something like Speed skywars or deathmatch on the middle or something like that

What do you think?
Speed skywars is to fast! It is no already a fadt gamemode... I don't think they should add this.. sorry but -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom