Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
So I was looking at the FFA shop seeing what the prices for things were and I noticed that it shows how many Vanity points you have, for no reason. Nothing in the shop can be bought with VP, only points that you earn from games.
upload_2017-11-4_21-24-18.png


I think it should be removed. It has no use in the GUI. What are your thoughts? I've also added a poll but I'd appreciate feedback too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Injunction

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
So I was looking at the FFA shop seeing what the prices for things were and I noticed that it shows how many Vanity points you have, for no reason. Nothing in the shop can be bought with VP, only points that you earn from games.
View attachment 139568

I think it should be removed. It has no use in the GUI. What are your thoughts? I've also added a poll but I'd appreciate feedback too.
It does seem rather odd, maybe they could remove it, or they could add it as a currency?
 
D

Deleted member 204478

Guest
Meh, just another way for lazy people like me to check my vanity points when I'm there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,471
1,356
219
Its there just to be there. And there is no problem about it. But yeah why not.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom