Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Is there any way to delete Tower Defense from the daily challengs or put a penalty if someone leave the game Many players place buildings and send troops, and when the tasks are completed they leave the game,and this is unfair when it is 5 v 1 .

Jannekee

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2016
I totally agree with this since it’s not really a “challenge” to place some towers or send some zombies, and it’s also annoying that people leave the game after that.

Reactions: East and LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
I totally agree with this since it’s not really a “challenge” to place some towers or send some zombies, and it’s also annoying that people leave the game after that.
Yes, I hope that my message will reach staff team

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
If I should think from my own perspective should they remove it, but I think it's a good way to get players to Tower Defence, especially with the ''Win 1 game'' challenge, so idk tbh,

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
If I should think from my own perspective should they remove it, but I think it's a good way to get players to Tower Defence, especially with the ''Win 1 game'' challenge, so idk tbh,
Yes, you are right , but the most tasks is to send monsters and place towers more than win the game.

Reactions: Kazwa

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Is there any way to delete Tower Defense from the daily challengs or put a penalty if someone leave the game Many players place buildings and send troops, and when the tasks are completed they leave the game,and this is unfair when it is 5 v 1 .
I totally agree with you but maybe to remove the challenges will not be the best idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom