Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Is there any way to delete Tower Defense from the daily challengs or put a penalty if someone leave the game Many players place buildings and send troops, and when the tasks are completed they leave the game,and this is unfair when it is 5 v 1 .

Jannekee

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2016
I totally agree with this since it’s not really a “challenge” to place some towers or send some zombies, and it’s also annoying that people leave the game after that.

Reactions: East and LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
I totally agree with this since it’s not really a “challenge” to place some towers or send some zombies, and it’s also annoying that people leave the game after that.
Yes, I hope that my message will reach staff team

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
If I should think from my own perspective should they remove it, but I think it's a good way to get players to Tower Defence, especially with the ''Win 1 game'' challenge, so idk tbh,

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
If I should think from my own perspective should they remove it, but I think it's a good way to get players to Tower Defence, especially with the ''Win 1 game'' challenge, so idk tbh,
Yes, you are right , but the most tasks is to send monsters and place towers more than win the game.

Reactions: Kazwa

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Is there any way to delete Tower Defense from the daily challengs or put a penalty if someone leave the game Many players place buildings and send troops, and when the tasks are completed they leave the game,and this is unfair when it is 5 v 1 .
I totally agree with you but maybe to remove the challenges will not be the best idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.