Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove Tower defense from daily challenges

Jannekee

Jun 4, 2016
I totally agree with this since it’s not really a “challenge” to place some towers or send some zombies, and it’s also annoying that people leave the game after that.

Reactions: Easteyy and LlTE

Kazwa

Feb 23, 2020
Sweden
If I should think from my own perspective should they remove it, but I think it's a good way to get players to Tower Defence, especially with the ''Win 1 game'' challenge, so idk tbh,

Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Istanbul,Turkey
If I should think from my own perspective should they remove it, but I think it's a good way to get players to Tower Defence, especially with the ''Win 1 game'' challenge, so idk tbh,
Yes, you are right , but the most tasks is to send monsters and place towers more than win the game.

Reactions: Kazwa

Victor_HTC

Jun 5, 2020
Is there any way to delete Tower Defense from the daily challengs or put a penalty if someone leave the game Many players place buildings and send troops, and when the tasks are completed they leave the game,and this is unfair when it is 5 v 1 .
I totally agree with you but maybe to remove the challenges will not be the best idea.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Brownieh's profile.
thanks for follow 😍
Lmaoaoisiso wrote on Eli's profile.
:sadcat::sadcat:WHY CANT I BUY UR DRAGONS IN UR PFP:sadcat::sadcat:
Elenahh wrote on Spoon's profile.
Thank you Spuun for all your hard work on translations and proofreading, and for still remaining on our team to support us regardless of the challenges life has thrown in your face! We will miss you on the Translator staff team 💔
crypticCub3r631 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.

here's my texture pack. good from jave 1.7 - 1.16.40! hope you enjoy it
Eli wrote on Defeatedcat77's profile.
Cute profile picture
Top Bottom