Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LlTE

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2019
629
541
169
25
Turkey
Is there any way to delete Tower Defense from the daily challengs or put a penalty if someone leave the game Many players place buildings and send troops, and when the tasks are completed they leave the game,and this is unfair when it is 5 v 1 .
 

Jannekee

Forum Expert
Jun 4, 2016
101
1,880
274
I totally agree with this since it’s not really a “challenge” to place some towers or send some zombies, and it’s also annoying that people leave the game after that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: East and LlTE

LlTE

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2019
629
541
169
25
Turkey
I totally agree with this since it’s not really a “challenge” to place some towers or send some zombies, and it’s also annoying that people leave the game after that.
Yes, I hope that my message will reach staff team
 

Kazwa

Forum Expert
Feb 23, 2020
575
4,282
389
22
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
If I should think from my own perspective should they remove it, but I think it's a good way to get players to Tower Defence, especially with the ''Win 1 game'' challenge, so idk tbh,
 
  • Like
Reactions: LlTE

LlTE

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2019
629
541
169
25
Turkey
If I should think from my own perspective should they remove it, but I think it's a good way to get players to Tower Defence, especially with the ''Win 1 game'' challenge, so idk tbh,
Yes, you are right , but the most tasks is to send monsters and place towers more than win the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kazwa

Vict0r

Well-Known Member
Jun 5, 2020
259
329
79
Is there any way to delete Tower Defense from the daily challengs or put a penalty if someone leave the game Many players place buildings and send troops, and when the tasks are completed they leave the game,and this is unfair when it is 5 v 1 .
I totally agree with you but maybe to remove the challenges will not be the best idea.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Soveratize wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Nyaa
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom