Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿Should this map be removed?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DEMON_K4T4N4

Mar 24, 2020
Spain
I Like all CubeCraft maps,my favourites are: Trees,tron,jungle,zen etc.... But there is a map that not just me,other people HATES,this map is called TNT,this map seems to be made by a builder without experience,because is a very simple map,the islands are too small and very separated and the midle is so far away and its so dificoult to go to middle,i think this map should be removed permanently replacing it with a better one!

iDemonMC

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think there are people who agree with you, but there are also players who likes this map. So I don't think it should be removed, if you don't like the map then just don't play it.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I wouldn’t like to see it getting removed, because I really like it’s unique look.
Sure, it’s not the most comfortable map to play on, however the islands aren’t too small, plus the middle is fairly large.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I personally don’t like this map but I don’t think it should be removed/replaced. If you play solo Skywars again just try to avoid this map.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
In my opinion, this map should not be removed. I think it should be changed a little. Increasing the size of the starting islands could make the map better because the islands would be closer to each other.

Reactions: koops
D

Deleted member 59979

This map was designed specifically for TNT jumping and messing around with TNT, If you're really that fussy about the map, don't play it but you should take it as a challenge as it's obviously harder to do things like bridge to other people.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
As said above-

This map was designed specifically for TNT jumping

The design of the map is entirely focused around TNT Jumping, if the islands are close together then it becomes obsolete to TNT Jump in the first place, its the same reason you wouldn't TNT Jump on Arcade or Bamboo, because those maps you can get to mid safely in about 10 seconds.

TNT is the most diverse map gameplay-wise from the rest of the them and is extremely unique and fun to play because of that. Maps should strive to achieve their own style of play rather than be identical to the rest with a new coat of paint.

I voted a strong no against this one.

Last edited:

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
As said above-

The design of the map is entirely focused around TNT Jumping, if the islands are close together then it becomes obsolete to TNT Jump in the first place, its the same reason you wouldn't TNT Jump on Arcade or Bamboo, because those maps you can get to mid safely in about 10 seconds.

TNT is the most diverse map gameplay-wise from the rest of the them and is extremely unique and fun to play because of that. Maps should strive to achieve their own style of play rather than be identical to the rest with a new coat of paint.

I voted a strong no against this one.
I liked how you describe the map. You made it sound really unique. I also thought the middle was kind of far. However it's a good map to rush people.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I also don't like the map too much since there is no existing cover. I don't support removing a map though; every map has players who love it and players who hate it so you will just have to play other maps then.

D

Deleted member 347571

Its an unique map, an iron block with water & tnt so you can tnt jump to mid and i find it very fun to play on this map because its easier to do this kind of stuff since people will rush you on other maps and you'll have no time to use your tnt & redstone stuff so i would be sad if they remove this map. Other people mighty find it a bad map but a lot of people enjoy this map so you can just go back to the lobby and wait for another map to appear that you would like to play on since you have a rank :p

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I love the map personally. Which kits I use the most are Scout, Enderman, Swordsman and the trap kits, as Story said this is a map about tnt jumping and other stuff, I love to tnt boost and make a tnt cannon on people, I think there are more players to use that kit in SkyWars. I also say no.

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
I agree with @JustTheGameplayX, this map has a lot of special characteristics. You can take on different roles and discover new playing styles. A lot of kits work on this map as well as a lot of different tactics of crossing islands.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom