Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Doubleposting, tripleposting, quadrupleposting and so on is making different replies/posts while you could simply make it 1 reply. Replying to multiple quotes, like I am doing right now, is singleposting, which follows the rules.
What about quintuple posting? :p
I still say 1,000 messages is a good cut line for no cooldown.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Where do you get that information from?
Oh well maybe because he posted a picture where he had cooldown.
I'm just going to say that staff members of all ranks work really hard for the community and players. They'll feel upset if someone calls them pathetic, it's like all of their efforts are wasted.
Imagine I thought up some suggestions for days and finally put them together, I'm very proud of my suggestion and work I put then someone comes along with this single comment.
"Pathetic"
What is pathetic? Where do I improve. What doesn't he like?
Suggestions and replies are reflection of a persons personality.
Stop this. A staff member who can't handle hate is not good enough for the job. And that was not even hate so that doesn't change the fact that he is still lying because why would he outright think I was calling him pathetic when he just showed a screenie of his cooldown. Please..

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Oh well maybe because he posted a picture where he had cooldown.
That was a picture that Lezappen took. In my previous reply I said that Helpers do not know all the features of the ranks above.

Last edited:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Stop this. A staff member who can't handle hate is not good enough for the job. And that was not even hate so that doesn't change the fact that he is still lying because why would he outright think I was calling him pathetic when he just showed a screenie of his cooldown. Please..

@Lezappen never said you called him pathetic, he just told you to respect other users and that it was insulting.
He responded in a mature way and reminded you of certain rules that you needed to follow. "pathetic :)" was not clear as to what you find pathetic, his content, himself or what.
Maybe explain yourself clearly next time to avoid miscommunication such as this. We can put it all behind us.

Reactions: Lezappen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom