Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
What if they added a premium perk for the forums?
Those who subscribed for premium (can be monthly, yearly subscription) would receive features such as :

• No chat cooldown
  • They get a sexy premium tag
  • They can apply their own profile layout (background image) or select a pattern from different default varieties.
please no.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Why do you disagree?
It's an option to get premium and you don't have to if you don't wish to spend. I think it's a good way to fund the server and at the same time, satisfy the players.
I would get it just for the layout/background if the cost is reasonable.

I agree with zRinne, a customised profile would be pretty cool.
I don't fancy the idea of a subscription though, maybe something that comes with the emerald/obsidian

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
maybe something that comes with the emerald/obsidian
[About the removal of thread cooldown for emerald or obsidian ranks]
It's not because someone has a high rank, he or she doesn't do anything wrong.
There is an obsidian person who is always accusing me of using hacks and spreading that lie to other players in the game.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
[About the removal of thread cooldown for emerald or obsidian ranks]
It's not because someone has a high rank, he or she doesn't do anything wrong.
There is an obsidian person who is always accusing me of using hacks and spreading that lie to other players in the game.
I agree with you, I was thinking of the customised profile page, otherwise for the cooldown it is fine as it is for those that don't need to respond to tons of reports (as I see it)

Reactions: Buuuddy

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
This would be usefull for those replying to lots of reports ...
View attachment 98309
Just saying :p
Pathetic :)
Those who subscribed for premium (can be monthly, yearly subscription) would receive features such as :

• No chat cooldown
  • They can apply their own profile layout (background image) or select a pattern from different default varieties.
Moe Money Moe Problems

Reactions: JustInStyle

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016

Moe Money Moe Problems
Who cares? Suggestion is a suggestion.
Excuse me?
Calling people pathetic is not very nice.
There's no point of making useless replies like "moe money moe problems"
And actually, it does matter. Server suggestions belong with the other server suggestions. So do the website suggestions.
Oh, double-posting isn't allowed. :)

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Excuse me?
And actually, it does matter. Server suggestions belong with the other server suggestions. So do the website suggestions.
Probably expressed myself badly, I meant that the fact that mods have to wait one minute to respond to reports is pathetic.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Excuse me?
Also it's nice if you stopped acting like a staff member, if any staff has a problem with what I type or respond then they should message me privately. Moe Money Moe Problems is just a meme to express that adding a premium feature for 10 bucks would be bad and has nothing to do with my suggestion tbh.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
double-posting isn't allowed. :)
@GuarD_RFTA. Please follow the forum rules. Especially after other forum members remind you of them.

"Pathetic" your only response to my post.
You don't even say what you find pathetic about my point, you shouldn't even be saying pathetic as a response. Please respect other users. I found your comment very insulting, also making me feel bad.

Moe Money Moe Problems
I don't get how this contributes to the thread in any way.

I disagree with the suggestion as I don't want to pay to talk on a public minecraft forum
The ability to post is always free, this isn't what is being suggested by @zRinne .
  • No chat cooldown
Which is quite a good suggestion in its own right and contributes to the thread unlike your comment which was....
...yes I really don't like it.

Also it's nice if you stopped acting like a staff member, if any staff has a problem with what I type or respond then they should message me privately.
There is no such thing as "acting like a staff member" every member is allowed to remind others about the forum rules.

Edit: double post due to a bug on my phone.

Last edited:

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds

• No chat cooldown
I like it Rinne
It would be kind of like forum VIP. I believe if you buy it, it should be lifetime though.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Please follow the forum rules. Especially after other forum members remind you of them
Fine, now what do you mean with double-posting? Double posting the exact same thing due to inet issues or responding to the messages on my own thread. If it's reason number 2, I have no idea how that's a rule.
"Pathetic" your only response to my post.
You don't even say what you find pathetic about my point, you shouldn't even be saying pathetic as a response. Please respect other users. I found your comment very insulting, also making me feel bad.
I'm sorry but let's keep it real, even if I had offended you there is no reason you would feel bad, a staff member can't just feel bad and be sad when someone offends if they do then they are not right for the job, sorry. Also why did you outright think I was offending you when you just said that even staff members had a cooldown. You are just outright lying sorry.
I don't get how this contributes to the thread in any way.
I'm sorry if I didn't respond with a funny image like many here do in this forum. Sorry! Gif next time :)
Which is quite a good suggestion in its own right and contributes to the thread unlike your comment which was...
I never said that it's a bad suggestion, I just said that I didn't like it and it had nothing to do with my suggestion. Yeah maybe the sams core but different overall. Needs a new thread. Plus why would we need to donate even more money to just a simple suggestion especially with the server having broken features.
There is no such thing as "acting like a staff member" every member is allowed to remind others about t
True. I'll delete the message.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I'll stay friendly

Fine, now what do you mean with double-posting? Double posting the exact same thing due to inet issues or responding to the messages on my own thread. If it's reason number 2, I have no idea how that's a rule.
Doubleposting, tripleposting, quadrupleposting and so on is making different replies/posts while you could simply make it 1 reply. Replying to multiple quotes, like I am doing right now, is singleposting, which follows the rules.
I'm sorry but let's keep it real, even if I had offended you there is no reason you would feel bad, a staff member can't just feel bad and be sad when someone offends if they do then they are not right for the job, sorry.
Staff members are people too. We, players, are not allowed to insult them or hurt their feelings. So do they.
you just said that even staff members had a cooldown.
Where do you get that information from? As far as I know, staff members do not have access to everything or have all kinds of privileges. They have features that regular members do not have, but they sometimes have to follow certain protocols. Also, @Lezappen is a helper. From what I've heard, helpers do not know all the privileges of higher ranks. So do moderators. And please, don't tell me that she shouldn't talk about it if he doesn't know what he's talking about, because you are doing too.
I'm sorry if I didn't respond with a funny image like many here do in this forum. Sorry! Gif next time :)
I like GIFs. :) At least most of them. :P
why would we need to donate even more money to just a simple suggestion especially with the server having broken features.
I do not completely agree with @zRinne her suggestion, but it has his good parts.
The reply-cooldown (let's call it that) is there to prevent people or even bots from spamming. This means it's not a "broken feature" but an "intended feature". zRinne suggested to add VIP ranks to the forums. The ranks cost a bit of real-life money, but there are cool features in it that you suggested. (so it does have to do something with your suggestion)
By buying a VIP rank on the forum, you show and prove your loyalty. Again, the system is here to prevent people from spamming, bots from spam-advertising and to prevent hackers from "bombarding" the forum with useless information in order to crash it. If you donated, you are probably smart enough to not do these things.

But here is what I think. I think we should be happy. :)
If I can trust my memory, it was @Stefanvld who said that the reply-cooldown causes him to revise his post. By revising your post you can improve the structure, correct typos and much more.
Making this took me so long :(
Buuuddy

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Maybe because people have the right to agree or disagree with a suggestion. I have nothing against you as a person but I disagree with the suggestion as I don't want to pay to talk on a public minecraft forum

I just wanted to know the reason you disagree on it and see if there's a way to improve it if possible.
If you don't get premium you can still chat here like normal, you just don't get chat cooldowns and customized profiles background.

I'm sorry but let's keep it real, even if I had offended you there is no reason you would feel bad, a staff member can't just feel bad and be sad when someone offends if they do then they are not right for the job, sorry

I'm just going to say that staff members of all ranks work really hard for the community and players. They'll feel upset if someone calls them pathetic, it's like all of their efforts are wasted.
Imagine I thought up some suggestions for days and finally put them together, I'm very proud of my suggestion and work I put then someone comes along with this single comment.
"Pathetic"
What is pathetic? Where do I improve. What doesn't he like?
Suggestions and replies are reflection of a persons personality.

To contribute to the thread is to suggest something relating to the original post, reason why you disagree, any ways to improve it and not to go off topic.

I agree with @Lezappen and @Buddy_CC .
Sorry if I have repeated some stuff, mobile forums @@

I like it Rinne
It would be kind of like forum VIP. I believe if you buy it, it should be lifetime though.

Thank you! It'll be costly if it's for a life time.
Reason to why players can do monthly/yearly is because they might not be free the next month or so due to school or work and only have one or two months where they can be active. So they don't have to spend much for the times they know they can't be on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom