Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nikboo

Maybe lower the cooldown down to something like 30 seconds for members and remove the cooldown for staff so they could answer reports? That would be easier.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
You never know. Some people could just afk on the forums just to get ready to finish this 18 month term. Maybe you should make it where you need to have 18 months and at least 300 forum posts to not have a chat cooldown?

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash
Do you even know what 18 months are?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
What if they added a premium perk for the forums?
Those who subscribed for premium (can be monthly, yearly subscription) would receive features such as :

• No chat cooldown
  • They get a sexy premium tag
  • They can apply their own profile layout (background image) or select a pattern from different default varieties.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Those who subscribed for premium (can be monthly, yearly subscription) would receive features such as :

• No chat cooldown
  • They can apply their own profile layout (background image) or select a pattern from different default varieties.
Nice suggestion!

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net

• No chat cooldown
No no no no no no no no

Reactions: awesomebutter234

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City

• No chat cooldown

I agree with this. Great idea!

Do you even know what 18 months are?

Yes I do know what 18 months are, no need to be rude about it...

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You never know. Some people could just afk on the forums just to get ready to finish this 18 month term. Maybe you should make it where you need to have 18 months and at least 300 forum posts to not have a chat cooldown?

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash
18 months is a lot, and I've only recently got the 500 forum posts...
Liking the people who are saying 12 months just because they don't have anywhere near 18.
I like you too :*

B

Britney Spears

Meh.jpg

Waiting one minute isn't that bad. Actually , the cooldown really helped me improve myself to take the time to properly reply to threads rather than just trying to be first or comment something with typos in it. I like how the system is currently working if you would ask me.
And I wouldn't trust someone for the amount of time he's been here , what if someone made an account 2 years ago , never looked back at it , and comes back just to advertise his server or whatever?

Reactions: Komodо

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

• No chat cooldown

Thanks for liking the idea. (*´w`)
I forgot to include that those who changed their profile layout, other players can see your custom background/layout when they visit your profile so that's something sweet about it.

I don't think adding a small music player (players can turn it off when they visit) would be a nice perk or a bad idea. But thanks for the support.

Premium could be $10 monthly subscription and if you do 3 months, maybe $25 and yearly would be $100 (?) That way it can help fund the server and more funds = more new/updated things.

Reactions: NedGaming

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net

Waiting one minute isn't that bad. Actually , the cooldown really helped me improve myself to take the time to properly reply to threads rather than just trying to be first or comment something with typos in it. I like how the system is currently working if you would ask me.
And I wouldn't trust someone for the amount of time he's been here , what if someone made an account 2 years ago , never looked back at it , and comes back just to advertise his server or whatever?
Lol, but u dont have cooldown.
Also i have reached that 18Months ;)

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Thanks for liking the idea. (*´w`)
I forgot to include that those who changed their profile layout, other players can see your custom background/layout when they visit your profile so that's something sweet about it.

I don't think adding a small music player (players can turn it off when they visit) would be a nice perk or a bad idea. But thanks for the support.

Premium could be $10 monthly subscription and if you do 3 months, maybe $25 and yearly would be $100 (?) That way it can help fund the server and more funds = more new/updated things.
10$ a month is way too much for removing the delay... I think it should be free.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
10$ a month is way too much for removing the delay... I think it should be free.

It's not just chat cool down.
  • No chat cooldown
I don't think adding a small music player (players can turn it off when they visit) would be a nice perk or a bad idea.

It's possible to change it to $8 but I think $10 is a decent amount. If it's free then there's no point of me suggesting premium on the forums. This is for those who want to dedicate themselves and take one step further. Spammers and spam bots would not get this as they'll just get their account revoked and wast their money for nothing. There will be Terms And Condition before donating to premium. Oh and staffs are an exception, they shouldn't have chat cooldowns as they need to respond to player reports/appeals and so on. Though I think it's better for Moderators + to have it.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom