Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0nly__

Jul 12, 2016
It's very easy to have that sword with that enchantment since before it cost more, and now it's easy to get, I think it takes away the difficulty of the game by having something so absurd

Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's part of the game lol
Shouldn't we remove the void too, because it kills us? Because I fail and then I die. And that's absurd too.
Well if they did remove the void that would fix the knockback 2 wooden sword problem
What problem? Camping with knockback 2
Seems like you’re unlucky! Sorry about that but thats part of this game in particular.
it is actually quite a common drop
About 1/3 solo games I play I find it in a lucky block either on my island or a neighbours island
Not to mention how I usually don’t get to a neighbours island without dying first

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
F

Facelurite

This is a luck based game. Its a game where you’re supposed to have fun instead of tryharding.

I’m against removing knockback weapons. You’ve already done this to skywars and eggwars. No more!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well Scurvy was at one point just a part of sailing
However we cured scurvy and it isn’t part of sailing at all any more

Just because something exists doesn’t mean it should exist
True, but your example is completely different to a pvp style in a game that is on pixels on a screen. A disease is completely different. Knockback is just a pvp style. Doesn't mean it should be removed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I honestly agree.
Sure, it's luck based, but this is just straight up overpowered. Most maps are shaped in a way to benefit knockback 2, so fighting a normal melee fight is going to be impossible if one has a knockback 2 sword. It's a free kill, even if you spam click. And if memory serves me right, then the worst part about it is that it has a lot of durability, meaning you could use it against everyone in the map.
I suggest they reduce the durability to 3 hits worth of durability, and/or reducing the knockback to knockback 1.

F

Facelurite

I honestly agree.
Sure, it's luck based, but this is just straight up overpowered. Most maps are shaped in a way to benefit knockback 2, so fighting a normal melee fight is going to be impossible if one has a knockback 2 sword. It's a free kill, even if you spam click. And if memory serves me right, then the worst part about it is that it has a lot of durability, meaning you could use it against everyone in the map.
I suggest they reduce the durability to 3 hits worth of durability, and/or reducing the knockback to knockback 1.
Reduce durability but leave knockback 2 alone

Reactions: Shamel

0nly__

Jul 12, 2016
En las guerras del cielo, eliminaron los objetos con knockback porque era algo muy operativo que no se podía eliminar en Lucky Islands. Pero bueno si más me gusta lo que puedo hacer. = D

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
I completely agree that the knockback 2 sword is overpowered. On some maps it's simply impossible to face even a complete noob equipped with it (e.g. Cactus, Trees). The argument above that "then we need to take away everything that kills" just isn't working. Lucky Island and every other pvp-game is all about balancing different gear and weapons. The suggestion to remove or alter knockback 2 swords is all about that.

When I get that K2-sword I am almost guaranteed a win, and it feels cheap. My suggestion is changing it to knockback 1 and reduce the durability drastically. Or only make it possible to attain by the enchantment kit.

Thats what I think anyway! :)

Reactions: 0nly__

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
I would like to give an example from the Islands to show why this sword needs to be removed. Yesterday I played butterfly and my teammate died in the beginning. I had a knockback2 sword though, so I knew I would probably win anyway.

Two teams were fighting on an island so I sneaked up behind the first team and hit the first guy and he flew out into the void. The other guy turns around but it’s too late for him. I only need to hit him ONCE for it to be game over for him. Of course he also dies.

The other team attacks me, I knock the first guy down to the void and then there’s just me and the last guy. I could use the OP-sword and win quickly, but I usually don’t use it if I believe I have a chance of winning without it. So I defeat him in honest pvp instead.

And THAT is just the core of all of this. Killing and winning with the k2 sword feels cheap and I feel rotten. It has little to do with pvp-skills.

Later on Crossroads I won, also thank to the op-sword. Later on Elven I won and had 9 kills. 5-6 of them being thx to the sword in question. Not fun. Not fun at all. People get angry and frustrated when they die by one hit, regardless of skill and armor.

I usually type something like “sorry, I know that sword is OP” every time I kill someone with it. Honestly, how fun is it when you need to apologize?!

Please Cubecraft, remove this sword all together.

Last edited:
Reactions: SanCookie

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
It is not possible to win if some one got the. Sword I want to remove it because I don’t like it

jellybob2016

Mar 19, 2018
On hypixels sky wars lucky blocks you can get an axe which does minimum 5 damage no matter what armour your wearing + axe damage + lightning strike, it not extremely common but there is normally atleast 1 or 2 per game, this can 1 shot a person with no armour, op weapons aren't that uncommon in games

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom