Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
On hypixels sky wars lucky blocks you can get an axe which does minimum 5 damage no matter what armour your wearing + axe damage + lightning strike, it not extremely common but there is normally atleast 1 or 2 per game, this can 1 shot a person with no armour, op weapons aren't that uncommon in games
I'm sorry but how on earth is that relevant
your talking about a different server's version of an attack weapon

the only reason Knockback 2 wooden sword is problematic is because people camp with it

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
On hypixels sky wars lucky blocks you can get an axe which does minimum 5 damage no matter what armour your wearing + axe damage + lightning strike, it not extremely common but there is normally atleast 1 or 2 per game, this can 1 shot a person with no armour, op weapons aren't that uncommon in games
What's the point of this post? This is completely irrelevant on this thread.
(edit: just saw @jollow250 's post.. I agree with him)

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
That's my point, OP weapons aren't that uncommon in any game, so stop moaning about it being unfair

It’s not moaning about it being unfair, it is giving feedback about the balance between different weapons. Obviously CC agreed, since one of the suggestions on this forum was implemented recently (low durability).

Reactions: Kloska

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's my point, OP weapons aren't that uncommon in any game, so stop moaning about it being unfair
It isn’t that it is OP
It is that it just encourages camping

Also once again you are trying to use a weapon from a completely different server to say that OP weapons aren’t uncommon

Because guess what that game doesn’t have all the exact same drops
You are trying to say that OP weapons appear all the time on a game that doesn’t have any of them in the first place

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom