Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 1, 2022
They make games longer and with netherite armor you take no knockback at all. Which is the only strategy you can resort to when you yourself don't have a good sword or just iron armor. Before the new Java Update for Eggwars you could use different methods to take less knockback but they at least required learning them and weren't foolproof, like netherite armor pretty much is.

Netherite swords are extremely overpowered and shouldn't exist either. Especially not in Normal Items, where it shreds even more. I don't think killing someone in diamond armor or netherite armor in under a dozen hits is something that should be a thing. I don't remember the insane Sharpness sword that cost 24 emeralds before the update being as good as netherite swords are now. And they are even cheaper than those were? So why are both of these a thing?

TLDR; With netherite armor kb becomes non-existant which is a problem if you don't have good gear yourself, and netherite swords are just way to overpowered.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom