Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

addictixn

Sep 15, 2023
Please fix this (especially swords), it is so annoying that I accidentally open a chest when fighting someone, so please disable the sword from opening the chests and other function blocks (e.g. crafting table, enchantment table, etc..).

Fix this bug only on mobile users, as this not occurs on PC/Desktop or Controller users (because they have a different functions of gui, unlike mobiles). Though, I am using a classic mobile gui (which means just touch everything to interact), and I am not used to the new gui options.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Please fix this (especially swords), it is so annoying that I accidentally open a chest when fighting someone, so please disable the sword from opening the chests and other function blocks (e.g. crafting table, enchantment table, etc..).

Fix this bug only on mobile users, as this not occurs on PC/Desktop or Controller users (because they have a different functions of gui, unlike mobiles). Though, I am using a classic mobile gui (which means just touch everything to interact), and I am not used to the new gui options.
They cant do this bc this function is from the minecraft devloper not from cubecraft if you enter to your normal world and try open chest with sword you can so this is not a function from ccg
They cant remove it

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
They cant do this bc this function is from the minecraft devloper not from cubecraft if you enter to your normal world and try open chest with sword you can so this is not a function from ccg
They cant remove it
Nah it's completely possible to do this. Bukkit allows you to just stop chests from opening if you want, it can stop any block from opening.

How it works, in an oversimplified way, is like this;
A player clicks on a block, their game client sends a little packet of information back to Cube's server which says "[Player] wants to open the chest at position [x,y,z]. Is this ok?"
Cube's server then reads the packet, checks to make sure that's ok (this is where you'd check if they're holding a weapon and say "Yes" if they're not, or "No" if they are).
It then sends that yes or no answer back to the player's game client.
The player's client then does or doesn't open the chest depending on the answer it gets from the server.

This is how all of multiplayer Minecraft works. Every single thing you do sends a packet to the server you're on. You walk forward, it sends a packet. You spin the camera, it sends a packet. Place a block, packet. Teleport, packet. Hit something, packet. Get hit, packet. Wear armour, packet. Switch items, packet. ☺️

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Strongly agree, this happens to me all the time in lucky islands and it’s extremely frustrating, since often the menus take some time to open or close. Many maps are filled with furnaces, crafting tables, anvils, enchanting tables, and many other blocks that open menus. This is especially frustrating when using a sword to break player graves, only for the menu to open for some reason. Same thing happens sometimes when trying to break trapped chests.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah it's completely possible to do this. Bukkit allows you to just stop chests from opening if you want, it can stop any block from opening.

How it works, in an oversimplified way, is like this;
A player clicks on a block, their game client sends a little packet of information back to Cube's server which says "[Player] wants to open the chest at position [x,y,z]. Is this ok?"
Cube's server then reads the packet, checks to make sure that's ok (this is where you'd check if they're holding a weapon and say "Yes" if they're not, or "No" if they are).
It then sends that yes or no answer back to the player's game client.
The player's client then does or doesn't open the chest depending on the answer it gets from the server.

This is how all of multiplayer Minecraft works. Every single thing you do sends a packet to the server you're on. You walk forward, it sends a packet. You spin the camera, it sends a packet. Place a block, packet. Teleport, packet. Hit something, packet. Get hit, packet. Wear armour, packet. Switch items, packet. ☺️
I didnt know that thank you for this information

Reactions: Laura

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Fighting near functioning blocks is my ultimate weakness sometimes, especially in more confined fighting areas which are more common in Solos maps

It’s awkward when I'm fighting someone and accidentally tap a crafting table, because to them it looks like I decided to stand still and do nothing for some reason in the middle of fighting. The same goes for chests, but at least a chest indicates that it’s open xD
An enemy player can land more than one hit on you during that short time that the chest is open. Occasionally I'd lose a game as a result of accidentally tapping a functioning block during a fight

I think it is worth it to add this feature to the game; this would give us a better range when fighting. A toggleable setting could work in case someone doesn’t want this feature active for themself. However, I think a lot of mobile players, myself included, would be glad to see this feature implemented

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom