Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remove the speed potion

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
remove the speed potion, this potion is only used by players with good equipment for hunting the players with the starting items, is imposible to flee you just die without exceptions
this make the game boring and you loose your progress because run is not a option and you cant face a well equiped player with a wooden sword

here an example:
I am just enyoing the game, collecting coins, running from OP players and killing some players, suddenly after a lot of time farming, killing and runing from other players when i needed, i found a full diamond with speed potion face to face.
In that moment im dead, i cant escape because he is faster and i cant kill him because have better equipment, do i have ANY chance to survive? NO

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
You can just counter them by drinking a potion of slowness (I know this is a very high IQ strat but it shouldn’t be too hard) :)
But to be real, they are a part of the game and more people will get angry if they get removed than the amount of people that aren’t happy with how it is now. (Unsure about my grammar in the last sentence)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

Nah, I see it good as it's now, the potions are many needed in Assassins, I think can help you to kill more fast and in some moments escape from someone...

suddenly after a lot of time farming, killing and runing from other players when i needed, i found a full diamond with speed potion face to face.

Bad luck, in general, this can help you to escape from someone ...

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
I guess you're talking about assassination.

Actually if you are dying always because you dont have speed and other people do and you said you were "farming" then you probably have 20+ coins for buying some speed 2 potions and with time you see the escape routes where you can run away from diamonds.

:TIP: If you play assassination always carry speed on.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
You can just counter them by throwing a potion of slowness on yourself (I know this is a very high IQ strat but it shouldn’t be too hard) :)
But to be real, they are a part of the game and more people will get angry if they get removed than the amount of people that aren’t happy with how it is now. (Unsure about my grammar in the last sentence)

Slownesss whatttt, whereeee, whenn, howwww

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
but it shouldn’t be too hard) :)
I see you are the only person skilled enought for dont hitting himself with his potion.
the potions are many needed in Assassins, I think can help you to kill more fast and in some moments escape from someone...
Kill faster the low lvl players because basicly everybody except the low lvl players are already buffed with speed.
In a fight speed is useless.

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
if You're saying they can kill low level players, low level players can buy a speed potion for only 20 coins, it's really cheap. I don't see any problem to the speed potion, its what makes assassination what is is today. I don't understand how you can say people with better gear hunt people with lower gear and its unfair because they have speed, because it only costs 20 coins.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
In my opinion, there are many people (like me) that are able to pvp better than without the potion. They have right to pvp whatever they want.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom