Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
I Think it is very unfair how they spend points and kill everyone and spam gapples. I think you should only be able to buy basic things like a swordand arrows and a shield.
I dont agree. I think that everyone could buy these items because they are very cheap. And that they should not be removed.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I Think it is very unfair how they spend points and kill everyone and spam gapples. I think you should only be able to buy basic things like a swordand arrows and a shield.
Mmmm.... no. The shop comes at a cost of points which players gain from winning things, and I think it should be kept there because they aren't free. Golden apples cost a lot still, right?

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
I dont agree. I think that everyone could buy these items because they are very cheap. And that they should not be removed.
Wtf they cost so much. Do you know what its like to get targeted continuously by people that become basically unkillable due to the excessive amount of notch apples you can buy? Its pretty mind wracking honestly.
Mmmm.... no. The shop comes at a cost of points which players gain from winning things, and I think it should be kept there because they aren't free. Golden apples cost a lot still, right?
That matters not to tryhards and people have upwards of 100k points anyway.
What exactly is unfair? Everyone can buy these items as long as they have points if I’m correct?
Nothing is unfair at all, but it completely ruins new player experience. If you’re a casual archer user just trying to play the game, chances are you’ll see some full dia sharpness sword speed 2 guy whizz past you, killing you in 2 hits.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Nothing is unfair at all, but it completely ruins new player experience. If you’re a casual archer user just trying to play the game, chances are you’ll see some full dia sharpness sword speed 2 guy whizz past you, killing you in 2 hits.

Ehh?

Reactions: Priley
L

Lightning McQueen

You know, its unfair because some people just want to have fun playing there but all the toxic ffa players (you’ve seen the memes?) they have these clans and if you kill them they’ll target you endlessly, sometimes resorting to buying a lot of gapples, choosing samurai kit with speed 2, then buying prot 3 armour.

@Sophie can share instances of such harassment

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
That matters not to tryhards and people have upwards of 100k points anyway.
Still, those people started from somewhere and they use their points to get something in a game. They're using points THEY gained from games THEY played. I don't think it would be fair if people with over 100k points couldn't use their points for something.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The shop should have its own FFA-exclusive currency. You never have to play FFA properly in its current state, just spend 30 minutes in Arcade and you're invincible for an hour in FFA.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Not to mention, if you aren't part of a massive team/clan, then anyone who buys these gear will be targetted relentlessly. So pretty much, the shop is pretty much worthless to anyone who doesn't want to play with a team.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom