Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vumby

Oct 23, 2016
I dont get why there is a /report limit of only 3 reports for the Emerald rank. There are so many hackers on the server and you only get three reports. That's not enough reports at all, and many people get tired of recording hackers all time because it takes very long. My suggestion is to higher the report limit or remove the limit because I dont get why there even is a limit on it.

May 1, 2019
That basically answers the question. If everyone had unlimited /reports, there would be so many false reports, they would become meaningless. Though, I feel like if you report someone and they get banned, you should be able to do another report. So if I report someone, they get banned, I stay at the same number of reports left. So if you can tell hackers, your reports will get accepted so you get more reports that day. Just an idea.

Reactions: Andyyy

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
I dont get why there is a /report limit of only 3 reports for the Emerald rank. There are so many hackers on the server and you only get three reports. That's not enough reports at all, and many people get tired of recording hackers all time because it takes very long. My suggestion is to higher the report limit or remove the limit because I dont get why there even is a limit on it.

And at least, if you get some nice settings, recording wont take long...
Just get something like instant replay. Ive got mine on 1 minute, 1 Min is more then enough to show if someone is hacking.... uploading a one min video couldn't take long right?

Reactions: Marieke2001

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
To limit the amount of false reports we may receive out of anger/trolls.
If you would like to have unlimited access of /report - you can subscribe to Cubecraft Plus with other perks!
Have a look > https://store.cubecraft.net/category/1173606
He is right.Maybe the sistem have to be changed like that
Stone-can’t report
Iron-1 reports

Lapiz-2 reports
Gold-3reports
Diamond-4 reports
Emerald-5reports
Obsidian-6 reports
I Have Emerald tank and it’s not enough for me to get ability to report 3 cheaters a day when I gave 100 euro for that rank and in the same time to get forced to pay more 60 euro to get the higher rank which will give me the ability to report more.The most confusing part is that I can be Iron but I will get the same number of reports a day as an Emerald rank

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Stone-can’t report
Iron-1 reports

Lapiz-2 reports
Gold-3reports
Diamond-4 reports
Emerald-5reports
Obsidian-6 reports
I Have Emerald tank and it’s not enough for me to get ability to report 3 cheaters a day when I gave 100 euro for that rank and in the same time to get forced to pay more 60 euro to get the higher rank which will give me the ability to report more.The most confusing part is that I can be Iron but I will get the same number of reports a day as an Emerald rank
Or just use the report site, you should be happy you can already reports cheaters trough the command, because they also could’ve decided not to adjust it. Or did you pay 100 euro to be able to do /report?

Reactions: Onik and Anthoken

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Stone-can’t report
Iron-1 reports

Lapiz-2 reports
Gold-3reports
Diamond-4 reports
Emerald-5reports
Obsidian-6 reports
I think the system is good as it is since now having a rank allows you the privilege to /report. Kinda makes plus rank a bit worthless, since most users subbed for the /report feature and most are Obsidian ranked. While also keeping in mind that if you are giving more power to other ranks, this would probably upset the community that believes Obsidian rank doesn't have as many privileges either.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
That basically answers the question. If everyone had unlimited /reports, there would be so many false reports, they would become meaningless. Though, I feel like if you report someone and they get banned, you should be able to do another report. So if I report someone, they get banned, I stay at the same number of reports left. So if you can tell hackers, your reports will get accepted so you get more reports that day. Just an idea.
That's a really nice idea. The same would apply if they got banned by sentinel first.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
No, but maybe they can add that perk to Emerald and obsidian.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Or just use the report site, you should be happy you can already reports cheaters trough the command, because they also could’ve decided not to adjust it. Or did you pay 100 euro to be able to do /report?
The report sistem is bad of some kind first because most of the times I’m getting denied because some staff member has punished the cheater first

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The report sistem is bad of some kind first because most of the times I’m getting denied because some staff member has punished the cheater first
If Sentinel or the mod catches the cheater first they shouldn’t ban him you’re saying? Just so your in game report gets accepted?

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
If Sentinel or the mod catches the cheater first they shouldn’t ban him you’re saying? Just so your in game report gets accepted?
It would be nice for my report to count as aprooved if the guy is really cheating

If a member of staff punishes the player before they handle your report means that the cheater is banned even earlier.
What else would you use the /report command for rather than get the cheater banned asap?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom