• Cheese pie

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Reminds of a natural disaster, and then people freaking out and afterwards wondering why the natural disaster happened... Fate. (also global warming tho)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
c7507418cf1b0745730c8cde9aba5adf_0-effort-meme_500-500.jpeg

Reactions: betty's oldies
Apr 10, 2017
Why don't we put a timer on the ender dragon, just like other hazards and map effects (meteor storm, money rain), 5 min in my opinion would be more than enough. I do enjoy the challenge but the ender dragon messes up entire games. It feels in many cases feels like im playing russian roulette. We could consider adding another option to this poll: Put a timer on the ender dragon.

Reactions: Firewand

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
I don't run into the enderdragon problem much... In fact I had no idea there even was an enderdragon in the game! Truth be told it kind of sounds cool, but I see where your going with this and how it would be an annoying issue in the same, I vote in your favor.

Basabi

Apr 10, 2017
The Netherlands
I think they should remove it too. It was a good idea, but the ender dragon is to strong. Maybe if they let the ender dragon only fly in the sky and shoot fireballs at people it will be good!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why don't we put a timer on the ender dragon, just like other hazards and map effects (meteor storm, money rain), 5 min in my opinion would be more than enough. I do enjoy the challenge but the ender dragon messes up entire games. It feels in many cases feels like im playing russian roulette. We could consider adding another option to this poll: Put a timer on the ender dragon.
Because that isn't fun it isn't hard
It isn't proper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom