Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove teaming ability?


  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,410
8,836
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Teaming punishments are only a kick from the game. Cubecraft is developing a new banning system, which will most possibly make teaming a bannable offence.
 
D

Deleted member 112709

Guest
As far as I know teaming is allowed in solo SkyWars. Egg Wars is not allowed.
 
B

Britney Spears

Guest
We will be issuing very short bans for teaming in solo games, crossteaming and team-trolling in the future. There's currently no punishment for teaming in these games.

The only thing we can do is kick players when they're still in-game.

I hope that this answers your question , if not feel free to PM me.

-Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom