Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

I'm not giving facts I just simply said I was just there and it wasn't dead
*sigh* It's not popular, the reason why it shouldn't be on the (at least easy and medium) challenge list is because it's hard to play a game, and that's because of the few people who are playing it. If you'd completely remove it from the list it'll be even more dead, all I'm saying is the daily challanges would be a lot more fun if we delete this gamemode from the easy and medium challanges.

And I call a few people who are playing it dead, it's not like UHC, yet.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
A

A pigeon

I'm not giving facts I just simply said I was just there and it wasn't dead, the only one mentioning "facts" is urself there is no such thing in my sentence :)
Says BW isnt dead
Says isnt claiming facts

Hmm.
*sigh* It's not popular, the reason why it shouldn't be on the (at least easy and medium) challenge list is because it's hard to play a game, and that's because of the few people who are playing it. If you'd completely remove it from the list it'll be even more dead, all I'm saying is the daily challanges would be a lot more fun if we delete this gamemode from the easy and medium challanges.

And I call a few people who are playing it dead, it's not like UHC, yet.
Almost like UHC. I feel like UHC would have been awesome has they not done stupid stuff with it

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Says BW isnt dead
Says isnt claiming facts

Hmm.

Almost like UHC. I feel like UHC would have been awesome has they not done stupid stuff with it
Nope I was claiming that it wasn't dead when I was just there lol not that it wasn't dead full stop.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom