Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

exoticcrafter

Jun 6, 2021
Note: This suggestion does not promote cheating
Do you guys have 'ghost blocks' glitch/bug? First of all, do not direct me to the bug report subforum. I knew that this is a long-time bug that haunts high ping players like me (300 + and I'm proud of it). Asking me to gEt a bETteR WifI is not a permanent solution to this either.

Offhand slot is a good feature post 1.8 update, and u can bridge while holding your primary weapon. Players that lives in Asia/Australia have a hard time playing especially in skywars/eggwars. They just put several blocks and all of them vanished in thin air, resulting them getting consumed by the void. Ever heard of headache? No? Get a worse wifi then!

You can't play the game normally due to Sentinel thinks that you are cheating (aka scaffolding) and proceeds to remove your blocks. I knew that scaffold is a popular hack in 2021, as they like to bypass flight check. I knew that low ping players like you ( yes, u are reading this) didn't care about this problem and proceed to disagree to my suggestion. Well, we are gamers too and we deserves to play CC normally without compromising the core mechanic of skywars/eggwars. (which is bridging)

It would be really helpful if Sentinel devs edit/modify/temp remove the Sentinel scaffold check to reduce ghost block from ever happening

exoticcrafter

Jun 6, 2021
I forgot to mention that this suggestion should be implemented in JAVA EDITION first. Hackers are rarely seen in Java while bedrock has a ton of cheaters.

Remember, moderators exist and you can report them in the forum

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you guys have 'ghost blocks' glitch/bug? First of all, do not direct me to the bug report subforum. I knew that this is a long-time bug that haunts high ping players like me (300 + and I'm proud of it). Asking me to gEt a bETteR WifI is not a permanent solution to this either.

Offhand slot is a good feature post 1.8 update, and u can bridge while holding your primary weapon. Players that lives in Asia/Australia have a hard time playing especially in skywars/eggwars. They just put several blocks and all of them vanished in thin air, resulting them getting consumed by the void. Ever heard of headache? No? Get a worse wifi then!

You can't play the game normally due to Sentinel thinks that you are cheating (aka scaffolding) and proceeds to remove your blocks. I knew that scaffold is a popular hack in 2021, as they like to bypass flight check. I knew that low ping players like you ( yes, u are reading this) didn't care about this problem and proceed to disagree to my suggestion. Well, we are gamers too and we deserves to play CC normally without compromising the core mechanic of skywars/eggwars. (which is bridging)

It would be really helpful if Sentinel devs edit/modify/temp remove the Sentinel scaffold check to reduce ghost block from ever happening
I understand where you are coming from, but the ghost blocks don't just happen to people from Asia or Australia (I am one of them from Australia)
I don't think removing this would help anything just would encourage more people to potentially use scaffold to hack

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
They just put several blocks and all of them vanished in thin air,
Ghost blocks vanish because a Player has unstable ping and not because of high ping.

You can't play the game normally due to Sentinel thinks that you are cheating (aka scaffolding) and proceeds to remove your blocks.
due to UNSTABLE PING, the packets sended from Client to Server get lost or expire(mostly TTL issue).
Since the packet that contain YOU PLACING BLOCKS didn't reach the Server,,,,for the Server those blocks do not exist.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I want this post to get forwarded. I believe the Moderator Team should have been aware of such things happening. But in the end, it is the Moderator Teams' decision to balance the trade-off between the cheaters using scaffold and the normal players having problem with it.

However, I have just written a new post in the lobby to explain everything regarding networking problems connecting from East Asia, Southeast Asia and Oceania here -> www.cubecraft.net/threads/295906/ .
I listed a few possible solutions in it, so check it out :)

Last edited:
Reactions: exoticcrafter

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I am unsure because sometimes I have bad ping (maybe ehm, always. lol.) But like I'd rather Sometimes glitching (which is like 2%-4% of my gameplay every day "and falling, cuz you know") rather than seeing in front of my eyes a scaffolder in SkyWars or something like that.
But yeah sometimes you may get a bit mad because of falling, (like in a good game or nice loot, etc..)

But I am Unsure

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

I disagree with you, as @AM71113363 said, the ghost blocks issue happen due to an unstable connection to the CubeCraft Network, that block doesn't exist for Sentinel, that's why it may believe you are cheating and it issues a ban.

If they removed this, a lot of hackers wouldn't be banned and the staff team would have to deal with many more player reports as they wouldn't be banned by the anticheat.
The best solution is to get a more stable connection (a better wifi basically). I know some countries don't have the infrastructure to provide their consumers an stable and fast Internet connection, but that isn't a problem of the development team, as they try to fight against hackers and get them banned with their anticheat system.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I am unsure because sometimes I have bad ping (maybe ehm, always. lol.) But like I'd rather Sometimes glitching (which is like 2%-4% of my gameplay every day "and falling, cuz you know") rather than seeing in front of my eyes a scaffolder in SkyWars or something like that.
But yeah sometimes you may get a bit mad because of falling, (like in a good game or nice loot, etc..)

But I am Unsure
Well, that's an interesting bias. Maybe the reason you haven't seen any cheaters on the network is that they are already caught by Sentinel.
But I don't know. I don't have the data. I don't know how many players there are exactly, that are caught by Sentinel for scaffolding. And also it's the Moderator Team and the Admin Team's decision on how much they would allow cheating to happen, compared to our regular players' suffering.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom