Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Nope, you chose to buy it or not. And since you get what they promise when you buy the rank it's not a scam.
And about OP:
I can't understand why people say the games in op are longer... I vote op in every single game I play, because it's faster and it avoids campers. With 20 iron you can get enough gear to break 1-3 eggs, and even enough to eliminate the players, while in normal, you have to have more iron » more waiting time » less action...
Well, you can buy 3 AAA games for that money, which, depending on which games, will likely provide more entertainment and value than the Obby rank.
Well, if both sides decide to use that decreased waiting time to get armor faster, then you will both be stuck in a stalemate unless one side does something really, really stupid. But from there both sides get full diamond and most likely enderpearls. If you also have full diamond and the 64 diamond sword, you are fine, if not:
Yer just ded.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Can you just do me a favor and stop talking unless you have an argument you haven't said 900 times before., since you are making yourself look like a sarcastic wang. Not even going to try to counter any of your arguments since you just wont listen. I've seen people like you. Memesters that escalate stuff, trying to be a white knight and be a humongous jerk while doing it. Not that I care, but you are wasting space on this thread, and thats saying something.

I know i said i wasn't going to counter any of your dumb arguments, but i did anyway.
Translation:
Could you please stop giving better arguments than mine?

Reactions: Gainfullterror

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Well, you can buy 3 AAA games for that money, which, depending on which games, will likely provide more entertainment and value than the Obby rank.
Well, if both sides decide to use that decreased waiting time to get armor faster, then you will both be stuck in a stalemate unless one side does something really, really stupid. But from there both sides get full diamond and most likely enderpearls. If you also have full diamond and the 64 diamond sword, you are fine, if not:
Yer just ded.
Just wanna say it's not impossible to kill a full diamond with leather and a Punch bow. @LiiME and @Brian_321 can testify to this considering she/he has basically never lost a 1v1 with a diamond armor guy.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Considering that you take it upon yourself to basically go to war with every person who disagrees with your point of view, I really don't think you're exactly a saint either.
Bottom line is that you disagree, while the overwhelming majority likes OP. I'm sorry, but Cubecraft can't cater to one person's interests. If they could, they sure would. But those who "donated" (ugh I really don't like that word) should be able to decide what they like. I'd rather see a revamp of the map selection considering how it favors Treehouse and Aztec way too much. That should make it easier for it to find a normal game in the map of your choosing, which I'm sure you would appreciate.
I dont think i go to war with EVERYBODY who disagrees with me. I disagree, sure, but that isn't exactly saying you'll chop up their cat or something.
CC wont cater to one person's interests. Not because they cant, but because they dont care.
And yeah, donors should choose what they like, but i just dont want to be forced to play along JUST to get the map i want, which makes that comment about the map selection revamping seem more and more like a good idea, which I think should be the case.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Translation:
Could you please stop giving better arguments than mine?
No, just, no. He gave the same argument, (which i disputed) AGAIN, so i asked him to stop. Also, those arguments were just bad if used twice in a row with little variation.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Just wanna say it's not impossible to kill a full diamond with leather and a Punch bow. @LiiME and @Brian_321 can testify to this considering she/he has basically never lost a 1v1 with a diamond armor guy.
But this is also mentioning one scenario which could happen in the teaparty map, which is when a full diamond gets on top, but you cant hit him off because of the one block high barriers, so you have to slap him around like a ragdoll to get him to go where you want, which still sucks.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well, what does everybody think
Can you just do me a favor and stop talking unless you have an argument you haven't said 900 times before., since you are making yourself look like a sarcastic wang. Not even going to try to counter any of your arguments since you just wont listen. I've seen people like you. Memesters that escalate stuff, trying to be a white knight and be a humongous jerk while doing it. Not that I care, but you are wasting space on this thread, and thats saying something.

I know i said i wasn't going to counter any of your dumb arguments, but i did anyway.
You're real fun to hang around with, are you?
Well, Its obvious that you are starting to go senile, so ill make this as blunt and easy to read as possible.
*Clears throat*
I SAID EDITING IT WAS AN OPTION TO MAKE IT LESS LAZY TO EXIST.
AND 'FROM THE GET-GO' MEANS THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH KIND OF MATCH YOU GO INTO, BUT YOU WOULD HAVE A SPECIAL BENEFIT FOR DONORS, SINCE THEY WOULD BE ANGRY IF THAT ABILITY WAS GIVEN TO NON- DONORS. NORMAL MODE IS FINE, BUT I THINK THAT OP MODE TAKES THAT FORMULA, AND SCREWS IT UP. ITS LIKE COMPARING THE ORIGINAL WORK TO A CHINESE RIP-OFF, ONE HAD MORE CARE AND EFFORT PUT INTO IT THAN THE OTHER. IT IS GETTING OBVIOUS THAT YOU CANT SEE VERY WELL, SO I MADE THIS ENTIRE THING IN CAPS SO YOU CAN SEE. YOU ARE WELCOME.
Ok, honestly...
Dude, you just need to be quiet and be respectful

@Gainfullterror is NOT a jerk, and is actually helpful, unlike you are.

In fact, you sir are a jerk, saying for him to stop arguing, on a thread that is basically meant to cause an argument.
And if "arguing" means replying to a post, you've got some serious issues.

1. He is NOT a sarcastic wang
2. Hes actually a good forum member who doesn't disrespect other people, unlike you.
3. Gainfullterror is actually a conversation starter on the forums, so yes, he is fun to hand aroung with :P, when you are probably not.
4. You are basically disrespecting someone for making their own opinion on response to a post.

So, could you just be quiet and keep your pathetic rude comments to yourself?

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Dec 3, 2016
Inside Of A Computers Code
dear cubecraft

can you please remove overpowered items and triple health because its way to hard and op so can you remove it
because overpowered items has prot 5 gear its to hard to kill and triple health is like to hard to kill because it has 60
health it takes to long to kill someone

and thank you

No That Is Only Your Opinion Lots Of People Love OP So Its Not Going To Get Removed.
If You Dont Like OP Then Just Do /leave And Join A New Game

Reactions: Cyqni

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
You could try to stop that guy before he gets full diamond...
Well no duh.
Ok, honestly...
Dude, you just need to be quiet and be respectful

@Gainfullterror is NOT a jerk, and is actually helpful, unlike you are.

In fact, you sir are a jerk, saying for him to stop arguing, on a thread that is basically meant to cause an argument.
And if "arguing" means replying to a post, you've got some serious issues.

1. He is NOT a sarcastic wang
2. Hes actually a good forum member who doesn't disrespect other people, unlike you.
3. Gainfullterror is actually a conversation starter on the forums, so yes, he is fun to hand aroung with :p, when you are probably not.
4. You are basically disrespecting someone for making their own opinion on response to a post.

So, could you just be quiet and keep your pathetic rude comments to yourself?
You are lying.
I was asking him to stop, and i cant use anything more than that because i KNOW a mod is breathing down my neck waiting for me to accidentally break the rules so he can break my back, bane-style.
And could you please look at his comments, and tell me that 2nd 'point' again? Both at the same time, please.
And no, posting the same argument TWICE is not helpful. Its dumb and pointless.
And that 'you must be fun to hang around with' thing- a joke. I was kidding. It was sarcasm because of how unreasonable hes being. And the fact you cant see that honestly worries me.
I dont care that he starts conversations. If he comes at me, i say something, no matter if hes being a white knight or not, WHICH HE IS.
If you are going to attack me based on what i + gain were saying, and you go after me and not gain, you are a hypocrite.
Of course i wasn't attacking gain for having an opinion, i was attacking him for saying the same stuff twice in a row, even though it had no variation and it had as much as a point as a baseball bat.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
dear cubecraft

can you please remove overpowered items and triple health because its way to hard and op so can you remove it
because overpowered items has prot 5 gear its to hard to kill and triple health is like to hard to kill because it has 60

and thank you
This is not fair to ranked people, many of whom spent money just to be able to vote for OP.

Reactions: fhettie

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
dear cubecraft

and thank you
this makes absolutely no sense
first of all this is the most popular gamemode on eggwars
second how many times do you think this sort of thing has been suggested and denied? Many Times
third Games Aren't Supposed To Be Easy In OP

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Well no duh.
Duh? Do you even know what the main goal is in eggwars?

You are lying.
I was asking him to stop, and i cant use anything more than that because i KNOW a mod is breathing down my neck waiting for me to accidentally break the rules so he can break my back, bane-style.
And could you please look at his comments, and tell me that 2nd 'point' again? Both at the same time, please.
And no, posting the same argument TWICE is not helpful. Its dumb and pointless.
And that 'you must be fun to hang around with' thing- a joke. I was kidding. It was sarcasm because of how unreasonable hes being. And the fact you cant see that honestly worries me.
I dont care that he starts conversations. If he comes at me, i say something, no matter if hes being a white knight or not, WHICH HE IS.
If you are going to attack me based on what i + gain were saying, and you go after me and not gain, you are a hypocrite.
Of course i wasn't attacking gain for having an opinion, i was attacking him for saying the same stuff twice in a row, even though it had no variation and it had as much as a point as a baseball bat.
You are being an hypocrite right now. You have use your arguments at least 3-4 times, no wonder why you keep getting the same answer...

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
@DanielSch you might not like op, but a big part of the community does like op, so it won't be removed, that's the only argument needed.
Btw, if the game is long enough for somebody to make full diamond armor, you (and your teammates) are doing something wrong.
Or maybe somebody is spam rushing/ camping, both of which CAN happen in OP mode. Very easily, in fact. You can get 2 pieces of diamond armor + maybe a chain helmet and boots in the time it takes the other team to get 1 ender pearl. And that person is gonna camp the egg, so that person that EP's better have gear, or hes gonna die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom