Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Do nothing

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Not is it only annoying, but it is kinda useless as well.

Picture this: Blue team losing badly to red team. Member on blue team quits. Member on red team gets moved. Member that gets moved ragequits also (who wouldn't do that?). Now teams are unbalanced again. See? It's pointless. From what I know, most people would rather play an unbalanced game than get moved from the winning team to the losing team.

I mean, if you're on the losing negatively unbalanced team, you could just ragequit and not lose any points, because even if you didn't quit, chances are you wouldn't losing points anyways. If you get moved however, that usually doesn't help the losing team and it just makes people mad. The one extra player usually doesn't mean that a team with 10 core HP will suddenly be able to win against a team with 25 core HP.

The only people who've ever said that they liked it were Chunk staff members who've long resigned, and even they admit it's annoying. Literally everyone else hates it.

TLDR: it does more harm than good. Please fix it.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Why yes, this does get annoying. They should definitely do something about this. Maybe some sort of confirming system?
A confirmation system and maybe increased rewards if you do it freely. What I mean by rewards is for example when you lose after freely swapping you get 3/4 of what you would get when you had won and if you can make that team win you get double the rewards

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
A confirmation system and maybe increased rewards if you do it freely. What I mean by rewards is for example when you lose after freely swapping you get 3/4 of what you would get when you had won and if you can make that team win you get double the rewards
Nah, don't really like the idea of getting a "bonus". I feel that the players who do not get the opportunity would feel a bit angry?

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
A better way to do this would be to replace the auto rebalance with a command to consensually move to the other team, but you would gain a point and exp reward for doing so so that losing isn't as big of a deal

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom