Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
hello, the reason why i'm making this post is because even though i don't main block wars i have multiple friends who have complained about the queuing in it. the thing that's most annoying is the fact that after the game ends, the teams get scrambled and makes it hard for people who want to play together to actually do it. i think that a better option would be that the members in a party don't get scrambled, and the rest of the players just queue with different players like it used to be.
and lastly the xp issue. i've heard complaints about how the xp in block wars isn't good anymore, and in my opinion it is kind of low and it should go back to being 100xp every win instead of 30xp.

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
1st. The queuing issue I completely agree, in my opinion there are some matches where it takes forever to start playing and I think CC should make the timer shorter so the game starts and wile playing people will join because when you enter the portal the game gives priority to fill matches.

2nd. I think CC should not mix teams only if they are not in a party, but, parties should only play with other parties because in a party you can talk easier to your teammates therefore having more coordination and an advantage.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the entire CubeCraft community can say BlockWars fell off. Such a fun gamemode is plagued with issues, and with a lack of updates, it slowly sits to rot within the CubeCraft server.

Personally BlockWars is my favourite gamemode on CubeCraft, alongside EggWars, but we only get about 1 map and content update every year.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom