Votes: 12 48.0%
  • no i luv it i always juse it

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
please remove the knockback ball from map sport...
it ruinid the map skill doesn't matter anymore its all haveing that anoying knockback ball or not when not you lose with you have to fight another noob that juses the kb ball both is pure luck when i have the ball i just throw it away cause i hate it

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If you're dying to the knockback ball a lot, then it's your own fault for putting yourself at a disadvantage before the fight has even begun. If you suspect that somebody has the item, then refuse to approach them at the top of the islands or in places where you're vulnerable. If you fight only inside the islands, where you cannot be hit off the map, then you'll have the advantage. The knockback ball does not deal any considerable damage, allowing you to kill your opponent with absolutely no risk.

Reactions: Maaarijn
I agree (and I don't agree), the football is the only reason why I don't play the map sport anymore.
It makes your skill useless sometimes, you can get spam clicked of the map by some steve or alex. It just removes the idea of pvp completely out of the map just like the dinosaur bone in the team map dinosaur.
On the other hand this won't be fun for the (less skilled probably alexes and steves) players who actually like these knock-back items, this might be a pretty important ''strategy'' for them.
There are also places in the map where the football isn't that useful but I've noticed that it's usually harder to strafe or make combos in these places.
Removing the football (and maybe other knock-back items from other maps) is definitely an option in my opinion or make it make it an exclusive OP item only (It's even in basic right now... even tho it's less powerful).

Reactions: giesko

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
If you're dying to the knockback ball a lot, then it's your own fault for putting yourself at a disadvantage before the fight has even begun. If you suspect that somebody has the item, then refuse to approach them at the top of the islands or in places where you're vulnerable. If you fight only inside the islands, where you cannot be hit off the map, then you'll have the advantage. The knockback ball does not deal any considerable damage, allowing you to kill your opponent with absolutely no risk.
Exactly!
Yesss!

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I completely agree with getting it removed :3 not because it annoys me but because it's completely unfair, the amount of times it's came to the final 2 players i.e. Me and one other guy, and they don't even try to fight... the ball just launches you right across the whole of the island and into space. For the size of the islands and the way the islands are build there is literally no chance to avoid being knocked off, especially in 1.8.

Ok... maybe my statement about it not annoying me was a little lie xD

Edit: [Insert picture of a knockback football knocking a salt emoji into the void, the salt representing me because I'm never able to find the stupid ball to use myself... ;D]

Reactions: CubeTale
Lock Please
(Don't Get Mad Im Just Asking For A Lock)
Thanks!
Could you give a reason why this thread should be locked?
I don't think you understand the principle from locking threads.

-It's not your thread
-This thread is not a question that needed to be answered or is answered.
-No one necro-posted on this thread (It isn't even 2 weeks old yet so necro-posting on this thread is impossible).
-There are still a lot of people who can give their opinion about this thread, it might be afare from being finished.

You can't just randomly lock a thread without a proper reason.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I don't agree. Not because I don't think kb items in general are annoying, but what's the point of playing skywars of there isn't a real risk of getting hit into the void?

Reactions: Facelurite
I don't agree. Not because I don't think kb items in general are annoying, but what's the point of playing skywars of there isn't a real risk of getting hit into the void?
I don't know if you play skywars much but I think it's actually really easy to hit players off the map. It's easily doable with a sword or even with your fist because why not.
I usually hit players of the map when I'm not even trying to hit them of the map :/ .
You have to put some effort for hitting people of the map in my opinion, it has to take some hits. With a knock-back item like the football it takes usually one hit and it's done, this doesn't require any effort or skill.

F

Facelurite

I believe i owe an apology to the thread creator for going off topic . Sorry 'bout that

Reactions: Jaistrix
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom