Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Lel revamp it m8

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Not going to explain. We all know how wonderful this map is. I believe that this map is too broken to get a good revamp.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Magic doesn't have to be removed. Maybe a revamp, but I'm not sure about that either. It's just a good Eggwars map. What's wrong with the Magic map in your opinion?

A

A pigeon

lel . ill name everything wrong about it gameplay wise

Mid : low tier diamond generators and is unattractive . Has a statue in the middle that is absolutely useless .

Those rings at the bottom are fine , no complaints on those

The map is uninteresting and unique and looks as if it were created last moment

Reactions: Ducky

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I actually love the map magic but that's probably mainly because it suits my playstyle perfectly.

Rush 1 island, build to mid, rush the rest.

I also like the fact that there is always some walking and jumping needed from initial spawn to the nearest iron generators which makes it so that people spawning in the back 2 cocons have a chance of grabbing those juicy 22 iron ingots.

I'd hate it to see magic get removed and as far as a redo, I honestly don't think it's necessary. Maybe add some islands in between the spawnislands and center to break up the basic islands around the middle theme but furthermore, I think it's good :)

A

A pigeon

I actually love the map magic but that's probably mainly because it suits my playstyle perfectly.

Rush 1 island, build to mid, rush the rest.

I also like the fact that there is always some walking and jumping needed from initial spawn to the nearest iron generators which makes it so that people spawning in the back 2 cocons have a chance of grabbing those juicy 22 iron ingots.

I'd hate it to see magic get removed and as far as a redo, I honestly don't think it's necessary. Maybe add some islands in between the spawnislands and center to break up the basic islands around the middle theme but furthermore, I think it's good :)

Okay, but do you think it is unique? What are your opinions on that large monolithic wizard thing at mid which takes up the whole sky?

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I Don't have any Problems With This Map And I am Not Complaining about it It's really cool and I like It.

O_O

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Not going to explain. We all know how wonderful this map is. I believe that this map is too broken to get a good revamp.
Personally, I don't like this map anyways.
Also, you problably need a better reason for why you don't like this map + why it should get removed.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Mid : low tier diamond generators and is unattractive . Has a statue in the middle that is absolutely useless .
Therefore this makes it great for rushing
Has a statue in the middle that is absolutely useless .
No one complained about the one on underdasea did they? It is just some art that was added.
The map is uninteresting and unique and looks as if it were created last moment
Be grateful for what you get, this may look simple but it probably took a builder/build team all day to make it, granted it isn't the most visually appealing, but so what? There is a small ring outside the mountain in the middle making it so you can pvp there, This map also is technically a bracket system making it go faster. The map is fine in my opinion.

L

Lepzi

I think magic is a fine map I don't see why it should be removed too many people would be annoyed if this would be removed so it is no for me.

1v1MeLoser

Jul 8, 2017
Australia
I don't play Magic often, but I still don't think the map should be removed entirely. Instead of getting rid of the map maybe revamp it. I'm sure i'de probably play it if it got a revamp and I know it isn't an amazing map but it's not terrible. I play it occasionally and although there could be a bit of work added to the map I see no reason to remove it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
A

A pigeon

Therefore this makes it great for rushing
No one complained about the one on underdasea did they?

Be grateful for what you get, this may look simple

Underdasea and magic are not the same map .
Thats a tiny statue of ariel. Its cute . Magic has a monolithic useless wizard that promotes camping and is visually unappealing. The entirety if mid is pitch black . Gameplay wise the map is boring

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom