Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
title says it all. i already made a post about it a while ago but it didn't get enough attention so here's another try :D
golden swords are just useless because the tools you get are stronger most of the time
Kinda annoying getting a gold sword off spawn when your neighbor has sharp 1 iron

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Don't forget that there is also the fire aspect golden sword which is super useful. I personally always use it and I see a lot of other players using it too. Would be a shame to have it removed :/

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Don't forget that there is also the fire aspect golden sword which is super useful. I personally always use it and I see a lot of other players using it too. Would be a shame to have it removed :/
1. i dont mean to remove that
2. its even worse as it makes you deal even less damage because of invincibility ticks

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Another thing I want to add is that usually when you get a golden sword you receive with it some pretty decent armour, while your neighbor with the sharp 2 iron is wearing nothing but pants which in my opinion, makes it a fair fight.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
By the way, golden swords are still better then an iron pick for example as they have a shorter hit cooldown and thus a higher dps than the pick.

Another thing I want to add is that usually when you get a golden sword you receive with it some pretty decent armour, while your neighbor with the sharp 2 iron is wearing nothing but pants which in my opinion, makes it a fair fight.
1628797555606.png

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game